Future Builds

Talk about anything modeling: kits, tools, paint, etc...
Stikpusher

Re: Future Builds

Post by Stikpusher »

LyleW wrote:
Duke Maddog wrote:Well, I cleaned up my Hobby Room somewhat and found my two rockets and the Shinmeiwa. Guess what's being started today?

….and finished tomorrow! :giggles: :giggles:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
"Surely I have made my meaning plain? I intend to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I have deprived your ship of power, and when I swing 'round, I intend to deprive you of your life."

FLSM
BorgR3mc0
Elite Member

Post by BorgR3mc0 »

My build plans:

1: finish I-180
2: finish Mi-24
3: start on Fujimi Bf-109 G-12

Sounds fairly easy but I rarely find time to install my airbrush and do some painting. I am fighting a silent war with my wife to gain control over the hobby desk. :whiteflag:
ImageImageImageImageImage
tempestjohnny
Elite Member

Post by tempestjohnny »

First thing to do is do a bunch of minor repairs to my builds that were in storage. Then I have 2x F-16's ready for decals and a Eurofighter Typhoon ready for paint
jkim
Elite Member

Post by jkim »

BorgR3mc0 wrote:My build plans:

1: finish I-180
2: finish Mi-24
3: start on Fujimi Bf-109 G-12

Sounds fairly easy but I rarely find time to install my airbrush and do some painting. I am fighting a silent war with my wife to gain control over the hobby desk. :whiteflag:
The G-12 should be an interesting build. Don't see too many of those built.
tempestjohnny wrote:First thing to do is do a bunch of minor repairs to my builds that were in storage. Then I have 2x F-16's ready for decals and a Eurofighter Typhoon ready for paint
About how many kits can you have going at once?
John aka JKim
-----------<><
BorgR3mc0
Elite Member

Post by BorgR3mc0 »

I am going to build one in post wwii Czech service. I have a very nice masking set to make it. It is going to be my first try a masked markings instead of decals.
The Fujimi kit has mixed reviews and have some PE and resin I am going to use so I probably have my work cut out for me.
ImageImageImageImageImage
jkim
Elite Member

Post by jkim »

You'll like the results using the masks!
John aka JKim
-----------<><
Tojo72
Master Member

Post by Tojo72 »

Trumpeter 1/35 Rooikat
Finish 1/48 Tamiya Tomcat
Hasegawa 1/350 IJN Akagi

Keep in mind,this is not until my house is done hopefully by summers end,but that’s my queue that I have planned
jkim
Elite Member

Post by jkim »

Wow... I would love to see photos of the Akagi! When I was growing up in Hawaii, I talked my dad into buying me a really big kit (at that time). It was the Hasegawa 1/350 Akagi. I had no paints at the time and just used glue and the decals but I remember it so vividly. I think the model came with a motor.
John aka JKim
-----------<><
Duke Maddog
Elite Member

Post by Duke Maddog »

LyleW wrote:
Duke Maddog wrote:Well, I cleaned up my Hobby Room somewhat and found my two rockets and the Shinmeiwa. Guess what's being started today?

….and finished tomorrow! :giggles: :giggles:

You're a scream Lyle! Maybe the next day........
The Duke
Virtuoso of Miniatures

"Do you know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I get and beat you with 'till you understand who's in ruttin' command!"
-Jayne Cobb, Firefly Episode 2 "The Train Job"

We are modelers - the same in spirit, in hunger to insanely buy newly released kits, hustlers in hiding our stash from our better halves and experts in using garbage as replacements for after-market parts.
Tojo72
Master Member

Post by Tojo72 »

jkim wrote:
Tojo72 wrote:Trumpeter 1/35 Rooikat
Finish 1/48 Tamiya Tomcat
Hasegawa 1/350 IJN Akagi

Keep in mind,this is not until my house is done hopefully by summers end,but that’s my queue that I have planned
Wow... I would love to see photos of the Akagi! When I was growing up in Hawaii, I talked my dad into buying me a really big kit (at that time). It was the Hasegawa 1/350 Akagi. I had no paints at the time and just used glue and the decals but I remember it so vividly. I think the model came with a motor.
That was the old 1/450 Akagi,I built that one back in the 80’s as a beginner

Return to “Modeling Discussion”