Next Project

Talk about anything modeling: kits, tools, paint, etc...
wjkunert
Advanced Member

Next Project

Post by wjkunert »

I just ordered a Zoukei Mura A-1H Sky Raider. I ordered it from ZM's American distributor which is shut down till 19 April due to COVID-19. The kit comes with the naval weapons package as a bonus so I'll be able to load it up. If it's up to the standards of the other 4 ZM kits I've built I'll be a happy camper. I recently finished my Meng Merkava Mk4M and I'll take a couple of pictures in a few days.
  When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice: but when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn.
LyleW
Admin

Re: Next Project

Post by LyleW »

Good morning, WJ! Hope you are well and hunkered down. When you get the kit, could you post a picture or two of the sprues, etc. This is another favorite a/c of mine.
To make each build less crappy than the last one. Or, put another way, "Better than the last one, not as good as the next one!"..
Modelcrazy
Addicted Member

Post by Modelcrazy »

Ooo, love it Bill, what scale?
Building a kit from your stash is like cutting the head off a Hydra, two more take it’s place.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_ ... obby+bench
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

I’ll be watching for this one. Gotta love the SPAD!

:popcorn:
"Surely I have made my meaning plain? I intend to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I have deprived your ship of power, and when I swing 'round, I intend to deprive you of your life."

FLSM
BlackSheep214
Elite Member

Post by BlackSheep214 »

Gotta have the toilet under the wings. :giggles:
“Who controls the skies, controls the fate of this Earth”

Author unknown- 352nd Fighter Group, Blue-Nosed Bastards of Bodney

“Send one plane it’s a sortie; send two planes it’s a flight; send four planes it’s a test of airpower. - Richard Kohn
Medicman71
Elite Member

Post by Medicman71 »

Oh hell yes! I just got the Tamiya A-1H recently.
Mike

Sponsored by Boeing, Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman, Saab, BAE, and Dassault
wjkunert
Advanced Member

Post by wjkunert »

Modelcrazy wrote:Ooo, love it Bill, what scale?
1/32

Steve how's everything going with you? I know your immune system isn't what it used to be and you probably have to be pretty careful about your exposure to the public. I have a nephew who is an emergency room nurse at the Ohio State University hospital and while he was treating a woman in the ER she coughed and sneezed on him so he's in quarantine till the 20th. Supposedly there will be lots of babies born late this coming winter. ine 2033/34 they will be known as the quaranteens.
Take good care of yourself
  When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice: but when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn.
keavdog
Elite Member

Post by keavdog »

Nice - looking forward to a big SPAD. I did the Tamiya kit some time ago - really nice kit.
Thanks,
John
Tojo72
Master Member

Post by Tojo72 »

Looking forward to a great build
Modelcrazy
Addicted Member

Post by Modelcrazy »

wjkunert wrote:
Modelcrazy wrote:Ooo, love it Bill, what scale?
1/32

Steve how's everything going with you? I know your immune system isn't what it used to be and you probably have to be pretty careful about your exposure to the public. I have a nephew who is an emergency room nurse at the Ohio State University hospital and while he was treating a woman in the ER she coughed and sneezed on him so he's in quarantine till the 20th. Supposedly there will be lots of babies born late this coming winter. ine 2033/34 they will be known as the quaranteens.
Take good care of yourself
Holy smokes Bill 1/32! that's going to be a biggie.
I'm doing great, yes the immunosuppressants do their job well. I'm still working but only about 4 of us are here, so not really any exposure, we all keep a good distance from each other. My wife is working from home so she's keeping safe :grin:
Building a kit from your stash is like cutting the head off a Hydra, two more take it’s place.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_ ... obby+bench

Return to “Modeling Discussion”