What kit....

Talk about anything modeling: kits, tools, paint, etc...
LyleW
Admin

Re: What kit....

Post by LyleW »

speedgraflex wrote:Image

Yes! I want the De Havilland now. That was why I listed the Hughes H-1 first, Torben... the only kits are very weak and hard to find.
Thanks a lot, Bruce....now I want both of these, ani just bought a Ju-52, Cessna Skymaster, B-47, cotton inspection gloves, blades for the Silhouette cutter, a roll of Oramask 810, Tamiya spru cutters and a sheet o white 45 degree bloc
Ca stencil letters! :tease:
To make each build less crappy than the last one. Or, put another way, "Better than the last one, not as good as the next one!"..
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

mostrich wrote:I'm a slow builder and I love so many designs of all types from all eras...
Those pre-war racers always tempted me but for some strange reason there are not many kits in 1/48 out there. Mostly horrible short run stuff. But MikroMir announced this beauty last week:
Torben, Hawk did several of those between the wars racers in 1/48. Testors has reboxed and issued them over the years several times. They are basic, especially interiors, but can be built into some real beauties.
"Surely I have made my meaning plain? I intend to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I have deprived your ship of power, and when I swing 'round, I intend to deprive you of your life."

FLSM
BlackSheep214
Elite Member

Post by BlackSheep214 »

Although this kit I have done before but I sure as hell would love to get this one another go!!!

“Who controls the skies, controls the fate of this Earth”

Author unknown- 352nd Fighter Group, Blue-Nosed Bastards of Bodney

“Send one plane it’s a sortie; send two planes it’s a flight; send four planes it’s a test of airpower. - Richard Kohn
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

:hmm:
Now that would have been fun to chase bad guys in... :giggles:
"Surely I have made my meaning plain? I intend to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I have deprived your ship of power, and when I swing 'round, I intend to deprive you of your life."

FLSM

Return to “Modeling Discussion”