Next Project

Talk about anything modeling: kits, tools, paint, etc...
wjkunert
Advanced Member

Next Project

Post by wjkunert »

I recently finished my ZM A-1H and have ordered an Airfix Hawker Hunter F6. When I was stationed in Holland with a F-102 squadron we shared the base with a Dutch Hawker Hunter squadron. Airfix includes Dutch decals so it seemed a natural. Besides the camo is the same as the Dutch TF-104G I did earlier so I'm good on paint. This helps keep me busy and off the streets during the pandemic and riots.
  When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice: but when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn.
LyleW
Admin

Re: Next Project

Post by LyleW »

That sounds like a plan!
To make each build less crappy than the last one. Or, put another way, "Better than the last one, not as good as the next one!"..
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

wjkunert wrote:I recently finished my ZM A-1H and have ordered an Airfix Hawker Hunter F6. When I was stationed in Holland with a F-102 squadron we shared the base with a Dutch Hawker Hunter squadron. Airfix includes Dutch decals so it seemed a natural. Besides the camo is the same as the Dutch TF-104G I did earlier so I'm good on paint. This helps keep me busy and off the streets during the pandemic and riots.
Sounds like a great project! :lashed:

Were you planning on rioting? :hmm: :tease: :giggles:
"Surely I have made my meaning plain? I intend to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I have deprived your ship of power, and when I swing 'round, I intend to deprive you of your life."

FLSM
Tojo72
Master Member

Post by Tojo72 »

Sounds good !!!
Duke Maddog
Elite Member

Post by Duke Maddog »

This should be good. Bring it man!
The Duke
Virtuoso of Miniatures

"Do you know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I get and beat you with 'till you understand who's in ruttin' command!"
-Jayne Cobb, Firefly Episode 2 "The Train Job"

We are modelers - the same in spirit, in hunger to insanely buy newly released kits, hustlers in hiding our stash from our better halves and experts in using garbage as replacements for after-market parts.
Norman
Advanced Member

Post by Norman »

Nice one, I`ve the same idea.

My setup for my future build.
https://www.scalemates.com/profiles/mat ... ject=76051

Return to “Modeling Discussion”