What's on your work bench atm ?

Show us where you work and what kits you have.
-Latest Acquisitions
Stikpusher

Re: What's on your work bench atm ?

Post by Stikpusher »

I’m sure that trueing up the frame will help it race much better...
"Surely I have made my meaning plain? I intend to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I have deprived your ship of power, and when I swing 'round, I intend to deprive you of your life."

FLSM
speedgraflex

Post by speedgraflex »

Definitely—and I am glad I did it because the rear wheel openings of the body shell (all cut by hand, probably—are waaaaay out of alignment. I am going to have to order a copy of the shell.
Bruce / SPEEDGRAFLEX
Duke Maddog
Elite Member

Post by Duke Maddog »

On my bench, I have one Space Shuttle, five aircraft, two helicopters (one almost done) two ships and four armor models (two almost done)

Pics forthcoming... I hope.
The Duke
Virtuoso of Miniatures

"Do you know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I get and beat you with 'till you understand who's in ruttin' command!"
-Jayne Cobb, Firefly Episode 2 "The Train Job"

We are modelers - the same in spirit, in hunger to insanely buy newly released kits, hustlers in hiding our stash from our better halves and experts in using garbage as replacements for after-market parts.
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

Duke Maddog wrote:On my bench, I have one Space Shuttle, five aircraft, two helicopters (one almost done) two ships and four armor models (two almost done)

... and a partridge in a pear tree... :giggles:
"Surely I have made my meaning plain? I intend to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I have deprived your ship of power, and when I swing 'round, I intend to deprive you of your life."

FLSM
speedgraflex

Post by speedgraflex »

Stikpusher wrote:
Duke Maddog wrote:On my bench, I have one Space Shuttle, five aircraft, two helicopters (one almost done) two ships and four armor models (two almost done)

... and a partridge in a pear tree... :giggles:
:P1:
Bruce / SPEEDGRAFLEX
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

Well today I finished up this...

FLSM
speedgraflex

Post by speedgraflex »

Carlos! Superb base!

Loose Monogram “U.S. Infantry Figures”

+

Loose Tamiya figures

Now I have a few figures to practice painting techniques—my own squad! I need to situate these fellas somewhere all together. Any ideas for a base?

Added sprue stubs to the parts fallen from their sprues, so I may start primer!
Bruce / SPEEDGRAFLEX
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

Well those guys are WWII figures, and more appropriate for a European setting, so perhaps a city, town, or village.
I remember those Mongram figures, I had a few sets once upon a time. And they are pretty much the only Cold War figures of that era out there... perfect for a Checkpoint Charlie Berlin 1962 setting...

FLSM
speedgraflex

Post by speedgraflex »

Stikpusher wrote:Well those guys are WWII figures, and more appropriate for a European setting, so perhaps a city, town, or village.
I remember those Mongram figures, I had a few sets once upon a time. And they are pretty much the only Cold War figures of that era out there... perfect for a Checkpoint Charlie Berlin 1962 setting...

Oh yes, thank you!

:bow:
Bruce / SPEEDGRAFLEX
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

Recently I picked up this guy on clearance... today I built him up after my bike ride....

He will work perfect on my on my old Monogram Sdkfz. 232

FLSM

Return to “Your Work Bench and Stash”