Airbrush Stash

Show us where you work and what kits you have.
-Latest Acquisitions
Proud Marine Dad
Advanced Member

Re: Airbrush Stash

Post by Proud Marine Dad »

It is the hand wielding the airbrush, not the airbrush make or model that determines the results.
Proud Marine Dad
Advanced Member

Dude, you dont hurt my feelings youngster. You are arrogant and clueless so let it go.
Look at some paintings by Dru Blair with a "junk Badger" as you so childishly refer to them.
It is the hand wielding the airbrush once again bit maybe you just don't have good control so that less expensive airbrushes dont appeal to you?

Don't get me wrong Iwata's and many others are fine airbrushes but they are overpriced and don't appeal to me. I buy American when I can
Proud Marine Dad
Advanced Member

My apologies to you Jim and the forum for this heated debate. Let's agree to disagree.
We all have a preference and we need to communicate that without bad mouthing the other brand.
BlackSheep214
Elite Member

Post by BlackSheep214 »

Last year, I got my Iwata Neo at Hobby Lobby with 40% coupon... :blush: :bag:
“Who controls the skies, controls the fate of this Earth”

Author unknown- 352nd Fighter Group, Blue-Nosed Bastards of Bodney

“Send one plane it’s a sortie; send two planes it’s a flight; send four planes it’s a test of airpower. - Richard Kohn
Thomas_M
Admin

Post by Thomas_M »

Proud Marine Dad wrote:My apologies to you Jim and the forum for this heated debate. Let's agree to disagree.
We all have a preference and we need to communicate that without bad mouthing the other brand.
Thanks, mate. Couldn´t have said better.
Maybe a good idea to move on with less bad vibrations... :ballbat:
Proud Marine Dad
Advanced Member

I thought this was an interesting comparison.
http://www.airbrushforum.org/threads/ba ... cm-c.4822/
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

Well I have a few airbrushes, none high end at all. My oldest, a Badger 350, is pretty much worn out now and in serious need of a rebuild. It has since been replaced by a couple newer and nicer models. Perhaps one day I will get a photo of them together for this thread. But I am happy enough with what I can do with them.
"Surely I have made my meaning plain? I intend to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I have deprived your ship of power, and when I swing 'round, I intend to deprive you of your life."

FLSM
BlackSheep214
Elite Member

Post by BlackSheep214 »

JimD wrote:
BlackSheep214 wrote:I only have 2. Iwata Neo Dual Action (gravity feed) and Paasche single action (side feed). I'd love to get my hands on a Harder & Steenbeck but they're a little high for my taste. Someday.......
I'm selling my .15mm Infinity. $200 basically new...used it a couple of times, but I'm just going straight to a Custom Micron
As much as I'd love to own a Harder & Steenbeck someday, I'm not in a hurry to own one right away. But thank you for the offer, Jim.
“Who controls the skies, controls the fate of this Earth”

Author unknown- 352nd Fighter Group, Blue-Nosed Bastards of Bodney

“Send one plane it’s a sortie; send two planes it’s a flight; send four planes it’s a test of airpower. - Richard Kohn

Return to “Your Work Bench and Stash”