My work bench and stash

Show us where you work and what kits you have.
-Latest Acquisitions
KennyX
Elite Member

My work bench and stash

Post by KennyX »

Home office / workbench:

Modest stash:

Kenny X
Head Mother Trucker In-Charge @ Kenny X’s Reichs Winzigkleines Flugzeugewerks *and now* Airboat Records, too!
speedgraflex

Re: My work bench and stash

Post by speedgraflex »

Looks like you are open for business! Arthur Conan Doyle’s Sherlock Holmes stories are favorites of mine, too.
Bruce / SPEEDGRAFLEX
KennyX
Elite Member

Post by KennyX »

Yeah buddy! Those are some of my favorite stories.
Kenny X
Head Mother Trucker In-Charge @ Kenny X’s Reichs Winzigkleines Flugzeugewerks *and now* Airboat Records, too!
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

My oldest gave me that same book for Christmas two years ago... I do need to finish reading it sometime soon...
"Surely I have made my meaning plain? I intend to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I have deprived your ship of power, and when I swing 'round, I intend to deprive you of your life."

FLSM
KennyX
Elite Member

Post by KennyX »

That’s a very thoughtful gift!
Kenny X
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

Yes she is very good about gifts for all of the family.
"Surely I have made my meaning plain? I intend to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I have deprived your ship of power, and when I swing 'round, I intend to deprive you of your life."

FLSM
speedgraflex

Post by speedgraflex »

Now that I am home I had the opportunity to magnify your images. I have H.P. Lovecraft's works as well. I do not break those out as often as the Holmes stories. I also note the pipe which reminds me of my father who passed away; once or twice a year I will take one of his "short" pipes and fire it up in his honor. I also note some of the albums—the ones that I could see, at any rate—with approval. I am glad you joined the merry band here.

:drum:
Bruce / SPEEDGRAFLEX
KSaarni
Elite Member

Post by KSaarni »

A very compact bench, my own is also a combined one: Day time is acts as my home office and evening / weekend time it changes to a bench..

I am super curious of the 1/32 Dragon 109 !!

- Kari
---
On the bench:
Tamiya F-4B Phantom II 1/48
Kinetic F-16A (new tool) 1/48

https://www.facebook.com/GrundAsk-Scale ... 721218708/
KennyX
Elite Member

Post by KennyX »

speedgraflex wrote:Now that I am home I had the opportunity to magnify your images. I have H.P. Lovecraft's works as well. I do not break those out as often as the Holmes stories. I also note the pipe which reminds me of my father who passed away; once or twice a year I will take one of his "short" pipes and fire it up in his honor. I also note some of the albums—the ones that I could see, at any rate—with approval. I am glad you joined the merry band here.

:drum:
Thank you! I’m glad I joined too. This is a really great community, here, and I’m glad to be a part of it. I’ve been reading the threads voraciously, and I’m absorbing a lot.

And yep- I smoke a pipe. Not too much, maybe once or twice a month. And I’m rebuilding the old record collection. I’ve lost many albums in moves, basement floods, and so forth. I have a lot of old punk and Oi! already, some Tori Amos as well (those are my wife’s), and I’m working on building-up my Soul and Motown stuff -that’ll take a while.
Kenny X
KennyX
Elite Member

Post by KennyX »

KSaarni wrote:A very compact bench, my own is also a combined one: Day time is acts as my home office and evening / weekend time it changes to a bench..

I am super curious of the 1/32 Dragon 109 !!

- Kari
I saw that model online and had to have it. I like the cockpit, and I like that it has the full engine and you can build it with a removable cowl. When I build it up, I’m goiing yo build Horst Tietzen’s plane.
Kenny X

Return to “Your Work Bench and Stash”