Re: Latest Acquisitions:

Your new purchase or arrival!
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

No rush Mark. This time of year always seems to get busy and keep us away from the workbench.
"Surely I have made my meaning plain? I intend to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I have deprived your ship of power, and when I swing 'round, I intend to deprive you of your life."

FLSM
Duke Maddog
Elite Member

Post by Duke Maddog »

Agreed. At least I got something done at Hobby Day. You can see the progress in my Maddog Manufacturing Thread.

Meanwhile, here's the one I didn't have a pic of before when I posted my scores. I got this one on sale:

It has already been started and I'm close to finishing it. Feel free to check it out.
The Duke
Virtuoso of Miniatures

"Do you know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I get and beat you with 'till you understand who's in ruttin' command!"
-Jayne Cobb, Firefly Episode 2 "The Train Job"

We are modelers - the same in spirit, in hunger to insanely buy newly released kits, hustlers in hiding our stash from our better halves and experts in using garbage as replacements for after-market parts.
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

That looks like a good kit Mark. I’ll have a look over in your production line
"Surely I have made my meaning plain? I intend to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I have deprived your ship of power, and when I swing 'round, I intend to deprive you of your life."

FLSM
Thomas_M
Admin

Post by Thomas_M »

A 1/72 scale Merkava, Mark?
Duke Maddog
Elite Member

Post by Duke Maddog »

Thanks Carlos. It is a fun little kit.
Thomas_M wrote:A 1/72 scale Merkava, Mark?

Yes, it is one of six I now have. I have one each Merkava I, II, III, III BAZ now the IIID (LIC) and the IV. All I need now is the IIID non-LIC and I'l have the complete line of Merkavas in 1/72 scale.
The Duke
Virtuoso of Miniatures

"Do you know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I get and beat you with 'till you understand who's in ruttin' command!"

We are modelers - the same in spirit, in hunger to insanely buy newly released kits, hustlers in hiding our stash from our better halves and experts in using garbage as replacements for after-market parts.
wjkunert
Advanced Member

Post by wjkunert »

Just ordered a Tasca M4A3E8 Sherman from Hobby Link Japan. This is a difficult kit to find and reviewers consider it among the best Easy Eight Shermans available. I got the last one in stock. Cost $50 shipped to the US. Contains the better part of 900 parts so it should keep me out of trouble and off the streets for a while.

When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice: but when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn.
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

Nice score! The Taska/Asuka Shermans are supposed to be the best 1/35 kits out there.

FLSM
speedgraflex

Post by speedgraflex »

Beautifully sculpted 1/24 Le Mans driver figure from Immense Miniatures. Resin. Made in U.S.A.

This is for an upcoming custom chassis build of the Porsche 550a Spyder! Excited! Looking forward to detail parts from Jens Scale Racing in Germany during the New Year.
Bruce / SPEEDGRAFLEX
mostrich
Admin

Post by mostrich »

Oh Bruce, what a car! (A car to die FOR, not IN, James.)
Is it the Profil24 kit you're going to wrestle, or the high end Japanese MFH?
Duke Maddog
Elite Member

Post by Duke Maddog »

Looking good Bruce! I'm very intrigued now about this new project of yours.
The Duke
Virtuoso of Miniatures

Return to “Latest Acquisitions”