Coronavirus discussion in ww2aircraft.net forums

Talk about what ever, NO Politics, NO Religion, NO B.S.
LyleW
Admin

Re: Coronavirus discussion in ww2aircraft.net forums

Post by LyleW »

Stikpusher wrote:
LyleW wrote:Will those work for going to the hobby shop?

But will the hobby shop be open...? :headbang:
take a brick...leave your money.
To make each build less crappy than the last one. Or, put another way, "Better than the last one, not as good as the next one!"..
Medicman71
Elite Member

Post by Medicman71 »

Well Model Mania 2020 is cancelled here but will hopefully be rescheduled for Sept.

Our one LHS here is closed for people to come inside, but you can order stuff online. They even have 2 hr windows that you can come by and get the stuff you ordered.
Mike

Sponsored by Boeing, Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman, Saab, BAE, and Dassault
Duke Maddog
Elite Member

Post by Duke Maddog »

Brookhurst Hobbies is doing that too. They have online and phone ordering for shipping out. I don't know if they are opening for people to come pick up.

Gonna go check out what they have that I might need.
The Duke
Virtuoso of Miniatures

"Do you know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I get and beat you with 'till you understand who's in ruttin' command!"
-Jayne Cobb, Firefly Episode 2 "The Train Job"

We are modelers - the same in spirit, in hunger to insanely buy newly released kits, hustlers in hiding our stash from our better halves and experts in using garbage as replacements for after-market parts.
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

Brookhurst was allowing back door pick ups last week for phone orders. I did that last weekend during my hit & run trip. No cash accepted, just card payments. Say your name, and they hand you your bag of goodies.
"Surely I have made my meaning plain? I intend to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I have deprived your ship of power, and when I swing 'round, I intend to deprive you of your life."

FLSM
Medicman71
Elite Member

Post by Medicman71 »

Taken at the ER this morning. Yes, I'm the only male in the pic. There was another guy nurse working today but we don't like him anyway.

Mike

BlackSheep214
Elite Member

Post by BlackSheep214 »

Medic and his harem of nurses. :giggles: Laughed at last comment you don’t like the other male nurse anyway.
“Who controls the skies, controls the fate of this Earth”

Author unknown- 352nd Fighter Group, Blue-Nosed Bastards of Bodney

“Send one plane it’s a sortie; send two planes it’s a flight; send four planes it’s a test of airpower. - Richard Kohn
Medicman71
Elite Member

Post by Medicman71 »

BlackSheep214 wrote:Medic and his harem of nurses. :giggles: Laughed at last comment you don’t like the other male nurse anyway.
:lashed:
Mike

Handiabled
Master Member

Post by Handiabled »

Medicman71 wrote:Taken at the ER this morning. Yes, I'm the only male in the pic. There was another guy nurse working today but we don't like him anyway.

First off be safe!! I hope you don't get hammered like the other big metro areas around the US. Our oldest Daughter is a nurse and and has been battling this crap for going on 3 weeks now... thank goodness she hasn't needed to be in the hospital but it nearly came to that a few times.... not cool at all!
Duke Maddog
Elite Member

Post by Duke Maddog »

I know how you feel. My wife works in Medical Records in two hospitals. While not in direct contact with patients, she still has to go through a lot just to get in the door.
The Duke
Virtuoso of Miniatures

"Do you know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I get and beat you with 'till you understand who's in ruttin' command!"
-Jayne Cobb, Firefly Episode 2 "The Train Job"

We are modelers - the same in spirit, in hunger to insanely buy newly released kits, hustlers in hiding our stash from our better halves and experts in using garbage as replacements for after-market parts.
LyleW
Admin

Post by LyleW »

To make each build less crappy than the last one. Or, put another way, "Better than the last one, not as good as the next one!"..

Return to “Free Discussion”