Crickets....

Talk about what ever, NO Politics, NO Religion, NO B.S.
Stikpusher

Re: Crickets....

Post by Stikpusher »

And the guy by the wolves/worgs has a strong resemblance to Strider..
"Surely I have made my meaning plain? I intend to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I have deprived your ship of power, and when I swing 'round, I intend to deprive you of your life."

FLSM
Jeeves
Master Member

Post by Jeeves »

They actually do have a set from LOTR available...I painted them for a LOTR game the kids and I play...
Mike
Stuart
Elite Member

Post by Stuart »

Jeeves wrote:They actually do have a set from LOTR available...I painted them for a LOTR game the kids and I play...
Very nice!

Are those for the games workshop game?
Stuart Templeton 'I may not be good but I'm slow...'

My blog: https://stuartsscalemodels.blogspot.com/
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

Those are too cool!
"Surely I have made my meaning plain? I intend to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I have deprived your ship of power, and when I swing 'round, I intend to deprive you of your life."

FLSM
Duke Maddog
Elite Member

Post by Duke Maddog »

I have been trying to post more often but it's hard sometimes with my schedule. I'm fine as well, the rain has been a real thrill for me these past couple months since I love the rain and we rarely get any out here in So Cal generally. Still, it has cut into my work a bit. So, I've been working on cleaning my house, re-organizing my Hobby Room, repairing models that have been broken over time and left that way; and working on some of my shelf queens. You can see my latest progress already posted. Still haven't unpacked my armor/vehicle collection; there's simply no place left to put it out anymore. :headbang: I''m guessing I'll be leaving it all stacked up; although I should find a better place for it. I guess the advantage for that is if I do decide to put it all on display again I at least don't have to pack it first! :giggles: :blush:

Mikey, those figures look great: I've payed the Lord of the Rings before too. My friend has a 28mm reproduction of the castle at Helms Deep and we've re-fought that battle many times. What a grand and exciting battle that is.

So anyway, that's my situation. I've been trying to keep the crickets silent by posting when I can; feel free to check out any and all my Threads. Okay, time to head back to the bench.....
The Duke
Virtuoso of Miniatures

"Do you know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I get and beat you with 'till you understand who's in ruttin' command!"
-Jayne Cobb, Firefly Episode 2 "The Train Job"

We are modelers - the same in spirit, in hunger to insanely buy newly released kits, hustlers in hiding our stash from our better halves and experts in using garbage as replacements for after-market parts.
Jeeves
Master Member

Post by Jeeves »

portman wrote:
Jeeves wrote:They actually do have a set from LOTR available...I painted them for a LOTR game the kids and I play...
Very nice!

Are those for the games workshop game?
They are...Nice little figures.
Mike
Fermis
Addicted Member

Post by Fermis »

I dig those little figs. I have done quite a few, just for something differnt.
Most of mine, I believe, are Warhammer. I'm not into gaming at all, but do enjoy painting the figs. Been a couple few years since I've bought any, or painted any for that matter.
I have a few "groups" to fill in the voids on a shelf, with another 20 or so boxed up.
Here's what I have out...

BorgR3mc0
Elite Member

Post by BorgR3mc0 »

I also have been absent for a month or so. Some real world stuff that needed my attention. But everything is looking reasonably positive now so I have found some more time and rest to do some modelling.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Stuart
Elite Member

Post by Stuart »

I've also been a very poor member over the past 6 months or so - apologies gents (and Lady). All I can say is real world stuff continues to be an issue (Autism - SUCH fun!) and for some stupid reason I've buired myself under Group builds in other forums - I really really must stop doing that. :DI: I've also not had much actual modelling time recently.

...Anyway - I hope to be posting more now and I'll get my GABSA (Another GB!) builds up and running.

Cheers, and I hope you're all well.

Stuart
Stuart Templeton 'I may not be good but I'm slow...'

My blog: https://stuartsscalemodels.blogspot.com/
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

Well the past few days appear to have been far more lively here. I think that many of us hit various speed bumps over the past few months but now can back to our beloved hobby.

FLSM

Return to “Free Discussion”