Blue Stuff Re-usable molding plastic

Talk about what ever, NO Politics, NO Religion, NO B.S.
LyleW
Admin

Re: Blue Stuff Re-usable molding plastic

Post by LyleW »

I just got a "lifetime" supply - about 40 sticks? My dog is still mad at me and the other two run and hide when they here water running.

What I got was a brand called, Activa InstaMold - a 48 oz package. Bought it on ebay from a seller called 'unitednow'. great service.
To make each build less crappy than the last one. Or, put another way, "Better than the last one, not as good as the next one!"..
Thomas_M
Admin

Post by Thomas_M »

So, two of the dogs are afraid of water? Are you sure they´re no cats? :hmm:
LyleW
Admin

Post by LyleW »

The youngest doggie, Baxter, studied cat in doggie school, I think. He is a mess.
To make each build less crappy than the last one. Or, put another way, "Better than the last one, not as good as the next one!"..
Thomas_M
Admin

Post by Thomas_M »

After his studies; when do you expect him to go to a surgeon for the conversion to a cat? Wouldn´t it be far easier and cheaper to adopt a genuine cat?
Meeh, we really got off-topic here...
LyleW
Admin

Post by LyleW »

Off topic? Okay by me. I get distracted quite often. In America, all he has to do is simply identify as a cat. No surgery needed.
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

LyleW wrote:
Thomas_M wrote:After his studies; when do you expect him to go to a surgeon for the conversion to a cat? Wouldn´t it be far easier and cheaper to adopt a genuine cat?
Meeh, we really got off-topic here...
Off topic? Okay by me. I get distracted quite often. In America, all he has to do is simply identify as a cat. No surgery needed.

:rofl:
"Surely I have made my meaning plain? I intend to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I have deprived your ship of power, and when I swing 'round, I intend to deprive you of your life."

FLSM
LyleW
Admin

Post by LyleW »

Well, color me embarrassed....As seems to be the norm lately, what I thought I was buying was not what I got. Opened up what I was expecting to be a bunch of plastic "logs" to use and as Gomer Pyle used to say, "Surprise, surprise, surprise!". It was a bag of powder that you mix with di-hydrogen oxide. It makes a paste that sets to a rubber-like consistency. Not bad, but, not what I was expecting.

Sheesh. I've ordered some of what I thought his was.
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

Live and learn Gomer. :dogwag:
"Surely I have made my meaning plain? I intend to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I have deprived your ship of power, and when I swing 'round, I intend to deprive you of your life."

FLSM
LyleW
Admin

Post by LyleW »

Stikpusher wrote:Live and learn Gomer. :dogwag:
Naw, takes all the fun out of it. :headslap:

Return to “Free Discussion”