SPAM Temporary Period of Inactivity?

Talk about what ever, NO Politics, NO Religion, NO B.S.
jkim
Elite Member

SPAM Temporary Period of Inactivity?

Post by jkim »

Just wondering where all of the aircraft modelers have gone to? Since I mostly frequent the Work In Progress boards, maybe I'm missing the action on some of the other sub-forums. But it seems like there hasn't been much activity these days. I've got three builds going on at once and feel bad for the over-saturation of posts. I'm happily building and sharing and would be glad to have some company. After the Corsair is done, I'll probably be adding a Late War 190D-9 (with the Ta152H tail) and/or another 262 to the bench. Cmon guys... let's see some of your projects!
John aka JKim
-----------<><
BlackSheep214
Elite Member

Re: SPAM Temporary Period of Inactivity?

Post by BlackSheep214 »

I’m at a standstill due to family obligations and a lack of getting some bench time. I’ve got multiple kits in various stages of assembly.
“Who controls the skies, controls the fate of this Earth”

Author unknown- 352nd Fighter Group, Blue-Nosed Bastards of Bodney

“Send one plane it’s a sortie; send two planes it’s a flight; send four planes it’s a test of airpower. - Richard Kohn
Floki
Elite Member

Post by Floki »

I was building the GWH Black widow untill I realized the canopy glass was broken still no word from DragonUSA. After I build the 251 I'm working on now (probably another months worth of work since I build slow) I will bust out a eduard bf110 night fighter in 1/48
March as one, Don't look back
Odin's sons... Attack!
Unleash hell! Do not repent! Warfare grants us no lament
Let your weapons slash and tear This is no place for fear
Hold the lines! Move as one! In unity our victory's won
Our shields will form a mighty wall
United we shall never fall
keavdog
Elite Member

Post by keavdog »

Just wrapped up two - they are posted here - cal fire ov10 and british ah-1 sioux. Have a 1/48 Hasegawa F4J on the bench. Digging thru the stash for what's next. May disappoint through as I'm leaning towards the Tamiya Porche 934 Orange Jagermeister mount.
Thanks,
John
BorgR3mc0
Elite Member

Post by BorgR3mc0 »

I am just to busy at the moment. I haven’t done much modelling the last months. I am in the proces of buying/selling/moving and that is very time consuming.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

Workbench torn down,,, stash moved... tools and supplies split between here and the new home... gonna be a bit before I’m producing again...

Moving sucks... :headbang:
"Surely I have made my meaning plain? I intend to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I have deprived your ship of power, and when I swing 'round, I intend to deprive you of your life."

FLSM
Modelcrazy
Addicted Member

Post by Modelcrazy »

Airplane production has slowed a bit because I'm working on some ships, I'll be back to the planes shortly. Finishing up the A-7 for one.
Building a kit from your stash is like cutting the head off a Hydra, two more take it’s place.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_ ... obby+bench
Stuart
Elite Member

Post by Stuart »

I'm In a bad period of too many kits and part started threads everywhere - so I'm probably going to copy the Duke for a while and just have a sole WIP thread. I'm just about to start a Heller 1/48 Mirage 2000 though (and I'm still building my Tornado).
Stuart Templeton 'I may not be good but I'm slow...'

My blog: https://stuartsscalemodels.blogspot.com/
Medicman71
Elite Member

Post by Medicman71 »

Between work and having the flu, I haven't had much bench time. The F-16 and F-4 will return shortly though.
Mike

Sponsored by Boeing, Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman, Saab, BAE, and Dassault
jkim
Elite Member

Post by jkim »

It's good hear from many of you and I totally understand those periods of time when modeling takes a back seat to other priorities and interests. I just want to encourage everyone to keep building and sharing when they can.
John aka JKim
-----------<><

Return to “Free Discussion”