Coronavirus discussion in ww2aircraft.net forums

Talk about what ever, NO Politics, NO Religion, NO B.S.
jeaton01
Elite Member

Re: Coronavirus discussion in ww2aircraft.net forums

Post by jeaton01 »

I would suspect that there are many more unknown but actual cases of C-19 than there are counted false positives. Common sense tells me to wear a mask and limit my movements, but then I'd rather be at my bench anyway.

Experience tells me that anyone who is successful in politics should not be in politics. How we put people there is the problem. So expecting them to be truthful in numbers, even if they do have any fluency in math, is wishful thinking.
My modelling website, with build logs.

http://goldeneramodel.com/mymodels/mymodels.html
tempestjohnny
Elite Member

Post by tempestjohnny »

Hey I'm in Florida where the numbers are supposedly exploding. But around here in Naples we hardly hear of anything. I would consider this area to be a big small city so you would think that with this "explosion" we'd hear about something. I'm wearing my mask in public places like I'm supposed too.

The reports read about false positives and nurses getting suspicious about the number of positives coming from their area are getting out of hand. When you hear of nurses sending in a unused swab to "just see what happens" and that unused swab comes back positive, somebody needs prison time.

I'm a mail carrier i touch anywhere from 800 to 1200 different mailboxes every day. Yet I haven't got it. Yes I wash when I can. But I don't have a sink in my truck

Before the headlines were the number of deaths due to covid Now it's the number of cases because they grossly over estimated the numbers of deaths that would occur. Medical professionals are now starting to implement the right procedures to battle this but it doesn't stop the contagiousness of it.

Oh and don't forget to watch out for the murder hornets, sharknado, and now I have Hurricane Isaisis bearing down on me
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

Oh there’s definitely shenanigans going on with the numbers. Talking with a guy at dinner last nite and he also knew folks who had the bogus positive test results sent to them after they did not take their scheduled tests here in Arizona. That is outrageous.
"Surely I have made my meaning plain? I intend to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I have deprived your ship of power, and when I swing 'round, I intend to deprive you of your life."

FLSM
Floki
Elite Member

Post by Floki »

Didn't Florida just get caught saying a guy who died in a motorcycle accident died from covid?
March as one, Don't look back
Odin's sons... Attack!
Unleash hell! Do not repent! Warfare grants us no lament
Let your weapons slash and tear This is no place for fear
Hold the lines! Move as one! In unity our victory's won
Our shields will form a mighty wall
United we shall never fall

Return to “Free Discussion”