Come on over for some fun!

Talk about what ever, NO Politics, NO Religion, NO B.S.
LyleW
Admin

Come on over for some fun!

Post by LyleW »

For several months, our water bill has been ridiculous. I am slow to respond, but we did make some fixes and expected it to drop. Nope! Called emailed the water company a day or so ago and even in the midst of all this, someone was here in about 2 kours. They think it is in the water line on our side...(as expected) meter looked fine. Was spinning like a top.

Went out to try digging around where I thought it might be and quickly realized I am not capable of doing this. Sad. Used Angie’s list for the first time. Not overly impressed. However, the guy that did the house originally was on there.we shall see.

I have shovel, cofee, and TP.
To make each build less crappy than the last one. Or, put another way, "Better than the last one, not as good as the next one!"..
Fermis
Addicted Member

Re: Come on over for some fun!

Post by Fermis »

Coffee?

LyleW
Admin

Post by LyleW »

Oh well, it was worth a try. Beer? Wine? Whiskey, or Scotch? In KY, the Gov. has decreed that liquor stores are essential.
To make each build less crappy than the last one. Or, put another way, "Better than the last one, not as good as the next one!"..
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

Jim Beam is a national treasure. Damn straight the places that sell it will be open. :ballbat:
"Surely I have made my meaning plain? I intend to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I have deprived your ship of power, and when I swing 'round, I intend to deprive you of your life."

FLSM
LyleW
Admin

Post by LyleW »

Stikpusher wrote:Jim Beam is a national treasure. Damn straight the places that sell it will be open. :ballbat:
There is a KY Bourbon Trail now that highlights a number of the distilleries. Maker's Mark is a good tour, well, it used to be until they sold out to the Japanese and it was "commercialized". You can still dip your own bottle, though.
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

Ah yes, Makers Mark is good too! As is Old Forrester... yeah, I like bourbon... :wink:
"Surely I have made my meaning plain? I intend to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I have deprived your ship of power, and when I swing 'round, I intend to deprive you of your life."

FLSM
LyleW
Admin

Post by LyleW »

When you can, you should come to KY and experience it first hand.
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

Lyle, that is an excellent suggestion. Kentucky is one of many states that I have not yet visited, and I sure want to address that shortfall.

FLSM
LyleW
Admin

Post by LyleW »

I would look forward to it!
Medicman71
Elite Member

Post by Medicman71 »

I'm already drinking beer today.
Mike

Sponsored by Boeing, Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman, Saab, BAE, and Dassault

Return to “Free Discussion”