I'm off...

Talk about what ever, NO Politics, NO Religion, NO B.S.
Thomas_M
Admin

Re: I'm off...

Post by Thomas_M »

:grin:
mostrich wrote:Watch it, Lyle. :ballbat:
We're actually world champions in three categories: Making tasty sausages, brewing and starting big wars.
Stuart
Elite Member

Post by Stuart »

mostrich wrote:Watch it, Lyle. :ballbat:
We're actually world champions in three categories: Making tasty sausages, brewing and starting big wars.
:grin:
Stuart Templeton 'I may not be good but I'm slow...'

My blog: https://stuartsscalemodels.blogspot.com/
Duke Maddog
Elite Member

Post by Duke Maddog »

Thomas_M wrote:
LyleW wrote:I guess Thomas is right. Now if only the Germans could make beer.....
That´s a sentence only a guy can say that never had the luck to taste the great (even greater than America) beer we have here!
American beer, well, you can drinks lots of glasses. I did back then in Phoenix in the evening after a museum trip. If you´d drink the same number of glasses of German beer, you´d have the buzz of your life! :giggles:

I have to laugh at a story a friend of mine told me of his visit to Germany once. He was approached by a German who asked if he was an American. When he said 'Yes', the guy told him "You're so lucky! You can get Budweiser anytime you want!" My friend looked at him as he walked away thinking "Why does this guy want Budweiser when he's got all these awesome German beers here?" LOL!
The Duke
Virtuoso of Miniatures

"Do you know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I get and beat you with 'till you understand who's in ruttin' command!"
-Jayne Cobb, Firefly Episode 2 "The Train Job"

We are modelers - the same in spirit, in hunger to insanely buy newly released kits, hustlers in hiding our stash from our better halves and experts in using garbage as replacements for after-market parts.
Thomas_M
Admin

Post by Thomas_M »

Duke, this somehow applies to me, too. Back then on an aishow tour in the south of U.S. of A. I learned to like Dr.Pepper. It´s available here in Germany, but not too widespread.

Return to “Free Discussion”