I'm off...

Talk about what ever, NO Politics, NO Religion, NO B.S.
Thomas_M
Admin

I'm off...

Post by Thomas_M »

Well, kinda offline. Our router died during a thunderstorm yesterday evening. Ordered a new one, hopefully arrives on Tuesday. More bucks burned...
keavdog
Elite Member

Re: I'm off...

Post by keavdog »

Crazy rare for solid state electronics to fail like that. Hope you're back online soon
Thanks,
John
mostrich
Admin

Post by mostrich »

If your contract is older than two years most providers will send you a new one for free. Did you check that?
When the sun of culture hangs low even dwarfs throw shadows.
speedgraflex

Post by speedgraflex »

Fingers and toes crossed, Thomas! Good luck with your new gear! (And yes, typically when things are at their ‘most lean’ is when we have to replace and rebuild!). You will get through this!

Bruce / SPEEDGRAFLEX
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

Thor said it was time to take a break.
"Surely I have made my meaning plain? I intend to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I have deprived your ship of power, and when I swing 'round, I intend to deprive you of your life."

FLSM
Thomas_M
Admin

Post by Thomas_M »

mostrich wrote:If your contract is older than two years most providers will send you a new one for free. Did you check that?
Not Telekom... Back then I asked them for another router, as the one we used refused us to enter the settings. Telekom offered us a new router, but on a monthly basis. No way I pay them for infinite time.
Got a Fritz!Box then, great stuff! Worked flawless, until a lightning hit nearby. We only noticed the next morning when internet and phone did not work.
Bought a new Fritz!Box. Installation and stuff went like a breeze! Other good news is that our insurance pay the bill for the new box! :mrgreen:
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

Sehr gut! :shoutout:
"Surely I have made my meaning plain? I intend to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I have deprived your ship of power, and when I swing 'round, I intend to deprive you of your life."

FLSM
BlackSheep214
Elite Member

Post by BlackSheep214 »

Great news!! Now how about seeing you build that PE bicycle kit. :giggles: :whistle:
“Who controls the skies, controls the fate of this Earth”

Author unknown- 352nd Fighter Group, Blue-Nosed Bastards of Bodney

“Send one plane it’s a sortie; send two planes it’s a flight; send four planes it’s a test of airpower. - Richard Kohn
LyleW
Admin

Post by LyleW »

BlackSheep214 wrote:Great news!! Now how about seeing you build that PE bicycle kit. :giggles: :whistle:
:P1: :P1:
To make each build less crappy than the last one. Or, put another way, "Better than the last one, not as good as the next one!"..
Thomas_M
Admin

Post by Thomas_M »

PE bicycle kit? The Benz Motorwagen?? Please, have some more respect of German engineering: without this invention you still would cruise the new world using horse carts! :whistle:

Return to “Free Discussion”