I'm off...

Talk about what ever, NO Politics, NO Religion, NO B.S.
LyleW
Admin

Re: I'm off...

Post by LyleW »

Thomas_M wrote:PE bicycle kit? The Benz Motorwagen?? Please, have some more respect of German engineering: without this invention you still would cruise the new world using horse carts! :whistle:
I guess Thomas is right. Now if only the Germans could make beer.....
To make each build less crappy than the last one. Or, put another way, "Better than the last one, not as good as the next one!"..
BlackSheep214
Elite Member

Post by BlackSheep214 »

Thomas_M wrote:PE bicycle kit? The Benz Motorwagen?? Please, have some more respect of German engineering: without this invention you still would cruise the new world using horse carts! :whistle:
Bicycle, Motorwagen... looks all the same. :giggles: :giggles: :giggles:

Looks like a 3 wheeled bicycle to me. :giggles: :giggles: :giggles: :giggles: :giggles: :giggles:
“Who controls the skies, controls the fate of this Earth”

Author unknown- 352nd Fighter Group, Blue-Nosed Bastards of Bodney

“Send one plane it’s a sortie; send two planes it’s a flight; send four planes it’s a test of airpower. - Richard Kohn
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

Some folks still do... :wink:

"Surely I have made my meaning plain? I intend to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I have deprived your ship of power, and when I swing 'round, I intend to deprive you of your life."

FLSM
BlackSheep214
Elite Member

Post by BlackSheep214 »

Yup. The Amish. Great craftsmanship on furniture and cabinets too. Same for the Mennonites except they are allowed to drive cars.
“Who controls the skies, controls the fate of this Earth”

Author unknown- 352nd Fighter Group, Blue-Nosed Bastards of Bodney

“Send one plane it’s a sortie; send two planes it’s a flight; send four planes it’s a test of airpower. - Richard Kohn
Thomas_M
Admin

Post by Thomas_M »

LyleW wrote:I guess Thomas is right. Now if only the Germans could make beer.....
That´s a sentence only a guy can say that never had the luck to taste the great (even greater than America) beer we have here!
American beer, well, you can drinks lots of glasses. I did back then in Phoenix in the evening after a museum trip. If you´d drink the same number of glasses of German beer, you´d have the buzz of your life! :giggles:
Thomas_M
Admin

Post by Thomas_M »

BlackSheep214 wrote:Yup. The Amish. Great craftsmanship on furniture and cabinets too. Same for the Mennonites except they are allowed to drive cars.
What I really have deep respect for is that those are able to live their believe of how to live in the States. Not so sure if this would be possible in crowded Europe.
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

Thomas_M wrote:
LyleW wrote:I guess Thomas is right. Now if only the Germans could make beer.....
That´s a sentence only a guy can say that never had the luck to taste the great (even greater than America) beer we have here!
American beer, well, you can drinks lots of glasses. I did back then in Phoenix in the evening after a museum trip. If you´d drink the same number of glasses of German beer, you´d have the buzz of your life! :giggles:

In Phoenix, you’re sweating it out almost as fast as you drink it in... :giggles:
"Surely I have made my meaning plain? I intend to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I have deprived your ship of power, and when I swing 'round, I intend to deprive you of your life."

FLSM
LyleW
Admin

Post by LyleW »

...or sausages.
To make each build less crappy than the last one. Or, put another way, "Better than the last one, not as good as the next one!"..
mostrich
Admin

Post by mostrich »

Watch it, Lyle. :ballbat:
We're actually world champions in three categories: Making tasty sausages, brewing and starting big wars.
When the sun of culture hangs low even dwarfs throw shadows.
LyleW
Admin

Post by LyleW »

mostrich wrote:Watch it, Lyle. :ballbat:
We're actually world champions in three categories: Making tasty sausages, brewing and starting big wars.

:whiteflag:

Return to “Free Discussion”