Just dropping in to say hi

Talk about what ever, NO Politics, NO Religion, NO B.S.
Proud Marine Dad
Advanced Member

Just dropping in to say hi

Post by Proud Marine Dad »

How is everyone?
I tried to post a longer post but it wont let me.
Sent an email to pzl66@spamodeler.com and it came back with a permanent error. :hmm:
LyleW
Admin

Re: Just dropping in to say hi

Post by LyleW »

Hey! Make sure there are no special chapters in your text. That will trip you up.

Good to hear from you. Give it a try again.
To make each build less crappy than the last one. Or, put another way, "Better than the last one, not as good as the next one!"..
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

Hey Mike, good to see and hear from you!
"Surely I have made my meaning plain? I intend to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I have deprived your ship of power, and when I swing 'round, I intend to deprive you of your life."

FLSM
Proud Marine Dad
Advanced Member

Post by Proud Marine Dad »

The original text said this:

Hey everyone it's been over four years since I was on here and thought I would say hi after figuring out how to log back on again.
Hope you all are doing well.
I gave up modeling several years back and recently sold all of my stash which was only 10 or 12 kits I guess.
The only hobby I have been doing is straight razor restoring and honing as well as collecting.
I have over 40 straight razors and enjoy the whole wet shaving ritual.
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

The second half sounds like a sales pitch for a product... maybe it was flagged for that. Anti spam software.
"Surely I have made my meaning plain? I intend to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I have deprived your ship of power, and when I swing 'round, I intend to deprive you of your life."

FLSM
BlackSheep214
Elite Member

Post by BlackSheep214 »

Hmmm.... I've been wanting to get a straight razor shave for quite some time now.
“Who controls the skies, controls the fate of this Earth”

Author unknown- 352nd Fighter Group, Blue-Nosed Bastards of Bodney

“Send one plane it’s a sortie; send two planes it’s a flight; send four planes it’s a test of airpower. - Richard Kohn
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

After having to shave for every day at work since I turned 18, I’m taking advantage of the fact that I never have to shave again if I choose not to do so, since my last day of work. But I would not mind learning to do the straight razor thing... :hmm:

FLSM

Return to “Free Discussion”