Bolleken's 1:72 stuff

Post your work in progress of your aircraft builds in here.
Stikpusher

Re: Bolleken's 1:72 stuff

Post by Stikpusher »

A little CGI trickery... nice!
"Surely I have made my meaning plain? I intend to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I have deprived your ship of power, and when I swing 'round, I intend to deprive you of your life."

FLSM
Duke Maddog
Elite Member

Post by Duke Maddog »

I do love the CGI additions. Way to go! Your models look fantastic already, daddy's additional work really makes them pop even more!
The Duke
Virtuoso of Miniatures

"Do you know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I get and beat you with 'till you understand who's in ruttin' command!"
-Jayne Cobb, Firefly Episode 2 "The Train Job"

We are modelers - the same in spirit, in hunger to insanely buy newly released kits, hustlers in hiding our stash from our better halves and experts in using garbage as replacements for after-market parts.
Bolleken
Master Member

Post by Bolleken »

Thanks guys. Getting so much good feedback is a bit unusual when u r usually post your stuff in german boards...
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

I think many of us here try to go the extra step to cheer one another on. Since the active members here are a comparatively small group, and because elsewhere we have posted and received no response at all to our work. Yes, we are looking, and we will let you know that we are...
"Surely I have made my meaning plain? I intend to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I have deprived your ship of power, and when I swing 'round, I intend to deprive you of your life."

FLSM
BorgR3mc0
Elite Member

Post by BorgR3mc0 »

Stikpusher wrote:I think many of us here try to go the extra step to cheer one another on. Since the active members here are a comparatively small group, and because elsewhere we have posted and received no response at all to our work. Yes, we are looking, and we will let you know that we are...
Even if it is just a :that:

But seriously, we are on this forum to communicate. That is the whole point.
ImageImageImageImageImage
LyleW
Admin

Post by LyleW »

Very well done!
To make each build less crappy than the last one. Or, put another way, "Better than the last one, not as good as the next one!"..
speedgraflex

Post by speedgraflex »

I wanted to add a cheer as well; the stand and mount are simple and strong—elements matching the character of the model. I dig the aesthetic choices. And your modeling work is inspiring. I don't normally do emojis but I am tempted to try one here...

:bye:

Bruce / speedgraflex
Bruce / SPEEDGRAFLEX
Bolleken
Master Member

Post by Bolleken »

Thanks again.

Some weeks ago I pottered around at home. There I noticed some leftovers of laminate floor with an interesting surface structure.
Could those leftovers be a display? So I tried it and I really was surprised about the look.

BorgR3mc0
Elite Member

Post by BorgR3mc0 »

That is a nice base!
ImageImageImageImageImage
Bolleken
Master Member

Post by Bolleken »

Thanks. And this is another current work: I got a Matchbox F-5 on Ebay but with a missing canopy. Then I found one from a MiG-21 by Hobbymaster which looked like a match. So I decided to to a MiG-28 from Top Gun movie. It will be modified to make it more looking like a russian aircraft. A made is going to provide some russian weapons. Let's see where that journey goes to...

Return to “Aircraft Work in Progress”