Special Hobby 1/72 P-40K-1, 64FS 57FG, Tunisia 1943.

Post your work in progress of your aircraft builds in here.
Stuart
Elite Member

Re: Special Hobby 1/72 P-40K-1, 64FS 57FG, Tunisia 1943.

Post by Stuart »

speedgraflex wrote:Thanks, Mark. I appreciate your thoughts although I sincerely wish for you to also have a clean space to live as well as work. In my case, I also need to figure out how to budget a new monitor for the computer. I am literally doing my work on an ancient iPad and quasi ancient iPhone.
That sucks Bruce - Has your current one died?
Stuart Templeton 'I may not be good but I'm slow...'

My blog: https://stuartsscalemodels.blogspot.com/
speedgraflex

Post by speedgraflex »

I have been using an antique with resolution so low Apple no longer supports it. The image shunts to white noise. It was suggested at the Genius Bar that I sell my old cinema displays on Craigslist so I guess that’s where I’m going next.
Bruce / SPEEDGRAFLEX
Duke Maddog
Elite Member

Post by Duke Maddog »

Bruce, I might have a TV monitor that doubles as a computer monitor if you wish to have it. If we can get together soon; I can hand it over with your Hellcat and save you a bundle of money. The monitor (and Hellcat :bag: ) are taking up space so it's no big deal for me.
The Duke
Virtuoso of Miniatures

"Do you know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I get and beat you with 'till you understand who's in ruttin' command!"
-Jayne Cobb, Firefly Episode 2 "The Train Job"

We are modelers - the same in spirit, in hunger to insanely buy newly released kits, hustlers in hiding our stash from our better halves and experts in using garbage as replacements for after-market parts.

Return to “Aircraft Work in Progress”