Yeah baw 1:32 Saburo Shindo Zeke!

Post your work in progress of your aircraft builds in here.
speedgraflex

Re: Yeah baw 1:32 Saburo Shindo Zeke!

Post by speedgraflex »

Wonderful!
Bruce / SPEEDGRAFLEX
Duke Maddog
Elite Member

Post by Duke Maddog »

Kenny, welcome to my world! :bye: :shoutout:

Having built some 460+ aircraft in 1/72 scale I am not surprised or amazed at the small size of these; I'm too used to them. I do agree, many companies offer far better detail than others, but still, the concept is the same. I do commend you for your outstanding work in detailing out these tiny planes; something I myself am loathe to do. Your work is exceptional and I look forward to seeing more.
The Duke
Virtuoso of Miniatures

"Do you know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I get and beat you with 'till you understand who's in ruttin' command!"
-Jayne Cobb, Firefly Episode 2 "The Train Job"

We are modelers - the same in spirit, in hunger to insanely buy newly released kits, hustlers in hiding our stash from our better halves and experts in using garbage as replacements for after-market parts.
BlackSheep214
Elite Member

Post by BlackSheep214 »

Man... she’s starting to look like a beauty.
“Who controls the skies, controls the fate of this Earth”

Author unknown- 352nd Fighter Group, Blue-Nosed Bastards of Bodney

“Send one plane it’s a sortie; send two planes it’s a flight; send four planes it’s a test of airpower. - Richard Kohn
KennyX
Elite Member

Post by KennyX »

Thank you, gentlemen, thank you very much!

I think another idea about this whole project in-general that I’ve come around to is- it doesn’t really matter how long it takes to complete the model(s). While the initial building of the 1:72 went fairly quickly, I put a lot of time into painting it and adding details. The 1:32? Man oh man, I’ll be coming up on a year with that project before too long. I put a lot of time into each step with that bird, and I took some fairly lengthy breaks between steps. I felt like I had to because each step was exhausting :lol: especially the paint job :lol: ... Anyway, I need breaks. The breaks help.
Kenny X
Head Mother Trucker In-Charge @ Kenny X’s Reichs Winzigkleines Flugzeugewerks *and now* Airboat Records, too!
mustang1989

Post by mustang1989 »

I have been missing COMPLETELY out on this thread. Work has had me exceptionally busy to the point that I just come home, eat and go to bed these days so my forum time has been compromised throughout the week. I refuse to give up bench time so I've got that all covered but I miss coming in here and hangin' out with my "peeps".
With all that being said I'd like to take the opportunity after catching up in here to tell you what great work I see. I've always been a stickler for details in a model and I definitely see plenty of that going into this build. Paint work is astounding as well. Build on Kenny...this one's gonna be a whopper dude. :shocked:
jeaton01
Elite Member

Post by jeaton01 »

I do not even aspire to work that detailed in 1/72. My hands sometimes shake at higher amplitude the that Zero's wing chord!
My modelling website, with build logs.

http://goldeneramodel.com/mymodels/mymodels.html

Return to “Aircraft Work in Progress”