Completed for 2019

Post your completed aircraft here.
Duke Maddog
Elite Member

Re: Completed for 2019

Post by Duke Maddog »

Lyle, for all you went through this past year; you did a magnificent and highly respectable number of models that you managed to fight back hard enough to finish.Your selections were indeed challenging; I'd even be challenged to do most of what you did. I am more impressed with your efforts and completed models because of all this than I am with my own results.
The Duke
Virtuoso of Miniatures

"Do you know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I get and beat you with 'till you understand who's in ruttin' command!"
-Jayne Cobb, Firefly Episode 2 "The Train Job"

We are modelers - the same in spirit, in hunger to insanely buy newly released kits, hustlers in hiding our stash from our better halves and experts in using garbage as replacements for after-market parts.
LyleW
Admin

Post by LyleW »

Thank you. You are very kind.
To make each build less crappy than the last one. Or, put another way, "Better than the last one, not as good as the next one!"..
speedgraflex

Post by speedgraflex »

Lyle, I saw your photos earlier today and I wanted to respond there and then with my sincere congratulations for a job well done. Focus on what makes you happy. For me, your work will always be about the choice suiting your interests first and foremost. Like Duke I award you even more points for building older kits. That’s really where I feel most comfortable—low parts count with an emphasis on overall shape. You can always open up a fussy kit from Eduard or Dragon (boo hiss) if you want to get fiddly jiggly with your plastic. Cheers!
Bruce / SPEEDGRAFLEX
LyleW
Admin

Post by LyleW »

Thank you, Bruce!
To make each build less crappy than the last one. Or, put another way, "Better than the last one, not as good as the next one!"..

Return to “Completed Builds”