Hunters and Gatherers

Here is the place to show off the progress on your figurines and dioramas.
Jeeves
Master Member

Re: Hunters and Gatherers

Post by Jeeves »

Been tooling around starting to paint the figgies...nothing worth taking pics for yet-- but here is the outbuildings so far...waiting on the roof oils to dry...
Mike
BorgR3mc0
Elite Member

Post by BorgR3mc0 »

Looking good! Are you going to make it a "360"dio and put figures behind the wall or a more classic "frontal" approach?
ImageImageImageImageImage
Jeeves
Master Member

Post by Jeeves »

There's quite a bit of space in back, isn't there? I feel like I ought to put something there- maybe some farm equipment? The front side has a shed with door on the left that I haven't attached yet and another lean-to on the right. I plan on having the soldiers with the loot of chickens and eggs coming out of the door on the left and the field kitchen in front on the right...maybe someone behind relieving themself or something? I'll have to see if I can find something to go there ;)
Mike
Duke Maddog
Elite Member

Post by Duke Maddog »

This looks fantastic. Very nice work. Miniart does some excellent buildings.

Maybe in the back you can have a soldier or two chasing a chicken or pig or something to add to the whole dinner theme.
The Duke
Virtuoso of Miniatures

"Do you know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I get and beat you with 'till you understand who's in ruttin' command!"
-Jayne Cobb, Firefly Episode 2 "The Train Job"

We are modelers - the same in spirit, in hunger to insanely buy newly released kits, hustlers in hiding our stash from our better halves and experts in using garbage as replacements for after-market parts.

Return to “Work In Progress: Figures and Dios”