Braille Scale Chally II

Member created Group Builds
Stikpusher

Re: Braille Scale Chally II

Post by Stikpusher »

portman wrote:Very cool Stik - I'm looking forward to seeing the final shots of it on the base.
Thanks Stuart. Hopefully by the end of the week I’ll have the base ready.
"Surely I have made my meaning plain? I intend to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I have deprived your ship of power, and when I swing 'round, I intend to deprive you of your life."

FLSM
speedgraflex

Post by speedgraflex »

Congratulations, Carlos! I read your entire thread again because I realized at a certain point I blinked and a fully formed tank emerged on your workbench. I do think the colors are fantastic and your paintwork is incredible. You may want to add, "Aw shucks," but I am serious, my friend. You made a really a beautiful job of painting. It was also a sincere pleasure seeing Mark's Silly Putty in use! That made my night. I know you are back on your job, but I have enjoyed all that you are doing and look forward to seeing the completed project on a base quite soon!
Bruce / SPEEDGRAFLEX
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

Thank you Bruce. At the very least I want to get some good photos of the tank tomorrow without any base. I still need to get a proper series of photos of my Leopard as well.
"Surely I have made my meaning plain? I intend to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I have deprived your ship of power, and when I swing 'round, I intend to deprive you of your life."

FLSM
speedgraflex

Post by speedgraflex »

Good luck with photography today!
Bruce / SPEEDGRAFLEX
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

It will be tomorrow afternoon/evening at the soonest. I’m back to work with a double shift today, and I am now on day shift, so I won’t be home again until tomorrow...

FLSM
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

FLSM
speedgraflex

Post by speedgraflex »

Congratulations!
Bruce / SPEEDGRAFLEX

Return to “Member Group Builds”