WW2 1946 GB

Organize a group build and see who is wanting to participate here.
Stikpusher

Re: WW2 1946 GB

Post by Stikpusher »

I have a few kits that qualify in my stash. I just may need to build one for here. My F-20 build has piqued my interest in "What if's?"
"Surely I have made my meaning plain? I intend to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I have deprived your ship of power, and when I swing 'round, I intend to deprive you of your life."

FLSM
scorpiomikey
Addicted Member

Post by scorpiomikey »

F-20? As in a tigershark?
I would suggest it wouldnt qualify due to it being a modern aircraft.
Or are you refering to the de haviland hornet?
You can learn all the math in the 'Verse, but you take a boat in the air that you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turning of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens. Makes her a home.
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

I mean that by my recent build of a F-20 Tigershark I have entered the world of "what if", and all its' possibilities. Including 1946 stuff. I have multiple kits in my stash that would work for WWII 1946.
"Surely I have made my meaning plain? I intend to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I have deprived your ship of power, and when I swing 'round, I intend to deprive you of your life."

FLSM
scorpiomikey
Addicted Member

Post by scorpiomikey »

Ah right lol.
You can learn all the math in the 'Verse, but you take a boat in the air that you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turning of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens. Makes her a home.
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

In the past 30 or so years of my modeling I have been striving for more and more accuracy. Even on my sci fi stuff! A "what if?" frees you from that perspective to a certain extent and WWII '46 is an unexplored area for me.

FLSM
pzl66
Master Member

Post by pzl66 »

scorpiomikey wrote: Can anyone think of anything else that needs addressing?
To get this started already!!!! Lol

It will probably take me til the end of the GB to get my Shinden completed.
Messerschmitt 109 Addict
scorpiomikey
Addicted Member

Post by scorpiomikey »

pzl66 wrote:
scorpiomikey wrote: Can anyone think of anything else that needs addressing?
To get this started already!!!! Lol

It will probably take me til the end of the GB to get my Shinden completed.
Lol, ive sorted an official thread.
Head on over and sign up guys.

Return to “Group Build Feeler”