Me-323 gigant italeri 1/72

Any aircraft, or missile manufactured by Messerschmitt under said name. Bölkow-Blohm and subsequent merger and takeover aircraft are excluded.
Adam
Advanced Member

Re: Me-323 gigant italeri 1/72

Post by Adam »

Where do you put these things when you are done man?
It's up to you how much money you want to spend and how many new words you want to create "correcting" something.
Fermis
Addicted Member

Post by Fermis »

Adam wrote:Where do you put these things when you are done man?
Bend over...and I'll show ya!!!!

:outtahere:
LyleW
Admin

Post by LyleW »

INCOMING!! OHHH, that is gonna leave a mark.

Hey Silvio...I think we have a problem. Looks like the lower wing half will have to altered to extend the cockpit detail aft - in just about any length. What do you think? Also, your fire extinguisher how-to please.
To make each build less crappy than the last one. Or, put another way, "Better than the last one, not as good as the next one!"..
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

BSY, it's looking real good so far... I hope yours' ends up in better shape than this one...

"Surely I have made my meaning plain? I intend to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I have deprived your ship of power, and when I swing 'round, I intend to deprive you of your life."

FLSM
BsYamato
Addicted Member

Post by BsYamato »

No problem after finished my two German large planes guys, just need to fix the new 100x40 cm shelf I brought some time ago :)
LyleW wrote:INCOMING!! OHHH, that is gonna leave a mark.

Hey Silvio...I think we have a problem. Looks like the lower wing half will have to altered to extend the cockpit detail aft - in just about any length. What do you think? Also, your fire extinguisher how-to please.
Think I will not have the same problem Lyle :shocked: I just added the radio operator post . In your case could use a thinner plastic foil instead of the tick one you used actually ... If I stand the problem :sad:

Will take some testifitting this night, already did some update but no time to post.

Thanx for pictures Stick, I have them in the references ..I was tempted to reproduce inner structures but fortunately I did not :wink:
Fermis
Addicted Member

Post by Fermis »

MORE!!!!! :bow:
VanceCrozier
Advanced Member

Post by VanceCrozier »

Fermis wrote:
Adam wrote:Where do you put these things when you are done man?
Bend over...and I'll show ya!!!!

:outtahere:

I wasn't talking to YOU.... :lol:

This thing is HUGE! I wouldn't have anyplace to display something like that. :scream:
I am a riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma, smothered in Canadian bacon.
BsYamato
Addicted Member

Post by BsYamato »

:lol:

some pictures of updates i forget (or not time to post..)

failed experiments about new clear parts with vinil glue

abouut the glossing before washing and engines setup with black and silver drybrush, shared pictures with other ju-290 german giant... occupied the whole kitchen table :shutup:

lots of engines

fuselages too

and other day washed the gigant fuselage but some retouch needed after some paint scratch

Hope in some updates in the weekend .
At the next!
Duke Maddog
Elite Member

Post by Duke Maddog »

Looking sharp Silvio. I know how it feels to take up the whole table. That is why I love Hobby Days; I get to take up a whole table while working on my big models. I don't have that space at home for these so I take them there. Keep going man, this is a blast seeing these take shape.
The Duke
Virtuoso of Miniatures

"Do you know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I get and beat you with 'till you understand who's in ruttin' command!"
-Jayne Cobb, Firefly Episode 2 "The Train Job"

We are modelers - the same in spirit, in hunger to insanely buy newly released kits, hustlers in hiding our stash from our better halves and experts in using garbage as replacements for after-market parts.

Return to “Scale Plastic Aircraft Modeler Official Messerschmitt Group Build 2015”