Revell 1/48 Stuka Ju-87G-1 Tank Buster

Stikpusher

Re: Revell 1/48 Stuka Ju-87G-1 Tank Buster

Post by Stikpusher »

Let me guess... Model Master Acrylic Paints? :hmm:
"Surely I have made my meaning plain? I intend to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I have deprived your ship of power, and when I swing 'round, I intend to deprive you of your life."

FLSM
Jeeves
Master Member

Post by Jeeves »

Nope...Vallejo Model Air...But I did skip priming which may have something to do with it
Mike
Paul
Addicted Member

Post by Paul »

It looks real promising.
Jeeves
Master Member

Post by Jeeves »

Thanks Paul!

Well I owe you folks an explanation...I was on the cusp of completing this kit- even got all the decals on...But I've seemed to have misplaced the windscreen.... :quotes: still trying to puzzle out where it may have been misplaced...Think maybe in the hustle and bustle of Christmas and undecorating it may have gone missing
Mike
LyleW
Admin

Post by LyleW »

Jeeves wrote:Thanks Paul!

Well I owe you folks an explanation...I was on the cusp of completing this kit- even got all the decals on...But I've seemed to have misplaced the windscreen.... :quotes: still trying to puzzle out where it may have been misplaced...Think maybe in the hustle and bustle of Christmas and undecorating it may have gone missing
Revell should have one.
To make each build less crappy than the last one. Or, put another way, "Better than the last one, not as good as the next one!"..
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

LyleW wrote:
Jeeves wrote:Thanks Paul!

Revell should have one.
Yup, just contact their customer service and in a few weeks you'll be back in business...
"Surely I have made my meaning plain? I intend to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I have deprived your ship of power, and when I swing 'round, I intend to deprive you of your life."

FLSM
LyleW
Admin

Post by LyleW »

To make each build less crappy than the last one. Or, put another way, "Better than the last one, not as good as the next one!"..
Jeeves
Master Member

Post by Jeeves »

Thanks guys!!
Mike
Jeeves
Master Member

Post by Jeeves »

Well-- I am all finished now after Revell's quick replacement service. Not a bad little kit...obviously I left the gun barrels undrilled and there are no hakenkreuz on the tailfin....might add those later for historic accuracy. But here she is in all her "glory"...

So-- how does this work for Revell. Obviously to continue receiving build samples, one needs to have published reviews that one can access. Lyle-- can Revell see these reviews on the Member Reviews section or are they only available to us to see?

I uncovered my long-dormant blog to publish an official review- not sure if you want to send the link along to them or if we should publish something more official in the public section here? Please let me know...

https://bigdaddymodeler.wordpress.com/2 ... nk-buster/
Mike
Thomas_M
Admin

Post by Thomas_M »

Looks like a Panzerknacker (tank buster) to me! :shoutout:
Maybe, some more pics would be nice! :lashed:

Return to “Member Reviews”