Revell 1/24 Gemini Craft

Stikpusher

Revell 1/24 Gemini Craft

Post by Stikpusher »

I built this one a few years back as a review build for this site. And while there is a thread on this project in the appropriate section of the forum, I never did a completed build thread photo for here. I played with the finished photos a bit to get better contrast and visibility compared to the originals.

So at least now we have one finished real space build photo thread...

Here is a link to the original build/review thread

http://www.spamodeler.com/forum/viewtop ... f=48&t=551
"Surely I have made my meaning plain? I intend to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I have deprived your ship of power, and when I swing 'round, I intend to deprive you of your life."

FLSM
speedgraflex

Re: Revell 1/24 Gemini Craft

Post by speedgraflex »

Congratulations! A beautiful model! I just finished reading the build thread! Also, congratulations on being the First Real Space Build on the Forum!
Bruce / SPEEDGRAFLEX
KSaarni
Elite Member

Post by KSaarni »

Great build all in all!

I went back to the original WIP thread and re-experience with new eyes the build.

Very nice kit, very nice build and the scale 1/24 makes it pretty big !
Congratulations once more for the prize you got with this build!

- Kari
---
On the bench:
Tamiya F-4B Phantom II 1/48
Kinetic F-16A (new tool) 1/48

https://www.facebook.com/GrundAsk-Scale ... 721218708/
speedgraflex

Post by speedgraflex »

Snoopy is good to go.

Bruce / SPEEDGRAFLEX
Duke Maddog
Elite Member

Post by Duke Maddog »

Beautiful model Carlos! I remember well seeing it in person. Well deserved award.

So this is the first Real Space4 completion Thread? I wonder what happened to my Saturn V completion thread? I thought I'd posted that here when I finished mine, but I guess I forgot to.

Nice work once again Carlos.
The Duke
Virtuoso of Miniatures

"Do you know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I get and beat you with 'till you understand who's in ruttin' command!"
-Jayne Cobb, Firefly Episode 2 "The Train Job"

We are modelers - the same in spirit, in hunger to insanely buy newly released kits, hustlers in hiding our stash from our better halves and experts in using garbage as replacements for after-market parts.
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

Mark, I was surprised to see that there were no real space completed builds shown here. I fully expected to see your 1/72 Saturn V here. Man I still love that one. And I can’t wait to see your Shuttle whenever it’s done.
"Surely I have made my meaning plain? I intend to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I have deprived your ship of power, and when I swing 'round, I intend to deprive you of your life."

FLSM
Duke Maddog
Elite Member

Post by Duke Maddog »

Thanks Carlos. Maybe I should just go ahead and post the finished Saturn V. I really do need to get going again on the shuttle. I'm tired of that huge box taking up space in my Hobby Room.
The Duke
Virtuoso of Miniatures

"Do you know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I get and beat you with 'till you understand who's in ruttin' command!"

We are modelers - the same in spirit, in hunger to insanely buy newly released kits, hustlers in hiding our stash from our better halves and experts in using garbage as replacements for after-market parts.
Medicman71
Elite Member

Post by Medicman71 »

Very nicely done!! :shoutout:
Mike

Sponsored by Boeing, Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman, Saab, BAE, and Dassault
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

Medicman71 wrote:Very nicely done!! :shoutout:
Thank you sir!
Duke Maddog wrote:Thanks Carlos. Maybe I should just go ahead and post the finished Saturn V. I really do need to get going again on the shuttle. I'm tired of that huge box taking up space in my Hobby Room.
YES!!!! I want to see that baby finished and mounted. She will make. A perfect companion to your Apollo.

FLSM
Duke Maddog
Elite Member

Post by Duke Maddog »

Stikpusher wrote:
Duke Maddog wrote:Thanks Carlos. Maybe I should just go ahead and post the finished Saturn V. I really do need to get going again on the shuttle. I'm tired of that huge box taking up space in my Hobby Room.
YES!!!! I want to see that baby finished and mounted. She will make. A perfect companion to your Apollo.
Indeed, along with my Mercury and Atlas in the same scale. I'm clearing off a lot of models from the bench as fast as possible to get back to that shuttle. It's time. I also plan on somehow bleaching the Saturn V in the sun since it is starting to yellow. Now all I need is a fifth real-space model to make his a collection.

Okay, next week I'll dig up my Saturn V finished pics and get them posted.
The Duke
Virtuoso of Miniatures

Return to “Completed Builds”