The Duke's GAABSA Builds.

Stikpusher

Re: The Duke's GAABSA Builds.

Post by Stikpusher »

Mark, it's great to see progress on your space shuttle! That thing will be awesome when you finish it! And the perfect companion piece to your Apollo/SaturnV
"Surely I have made my meaning plain? I intend to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I have deprived your ship of power, and when I swing 'round, I intend to deprive you of your life."

FLSM
Duke Maddog
Elite Member

Post by Duke Maddog »

Thanks Carlos. No more progress yet on the shuttle, but I was able to get this done...

I shot another dullcoat and then removed the canopy masking from my F/A-18 Hornet:

Now all I have to do is wait for my replacement burner cans, clean the canopy and mount the ordinance and this bird will finally be done.
The Duke
Virtuoso of Miniatures

"Do you know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I get and beat you with 'till you understand who's in ruttin' command!"
-Jayne Cobb, Firefly Episode 2 "The Train Job"

We are modelers - the same in spirit, in hunger to insanely buy newly released kits, hustlers in hiding our stash from our better halves and experts in using garbage as replacements for after-market parts.
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

Looking good Mark!
"Surely I have made my meaning plain? I intend to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I have deprived your ship of power, and when I swing 'round, I intend to deprive you of your life."

FLSM
Duke Maddog
Elite Member

Post by Duke Maddog »

Thanks Carlos! Man, I wish I could pick up the pace of completions!
The Duke
Virtuoso of Miniatures

"Do you know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I get and beat you with 'till you understand who's in ruttin' command!"

We are modelers - the same in spirit, in hunger to insanely buy newly released kits, hustlers in hiding our stash from our better halves and experts in using garbage as replacements for after-market parts.
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

Duke Maddog wrote:Thanks Carlos! Man, I wish I could pick up the pace of completions!
Dude, I wish I could complete half of what you do in one year...

FLSM
Duke Maddog
Elite Member

Post by Duke Maddog »

Stikpusher wrote:
Duke Maddog wrote:Thanks Carlos! Man, I wish I could pick up the pace of completions!
Dude, I wish I could complete half of what you do in one year...

Thanks again man, I have slowed down considerably over past years. If this keeps up, I'll be finishing as many as you do a year. I looked back: twelve years ago I was averaging 54 models finished each year. Lately I'm lucky if I break the low thirties.... :headbang:
The Duke
Virtuoso of Miniatures

Return to “Go Ahead You Styreniac, Build Something...Already”