Snoopy's gone

Talk about what ever, NO Politics, NO Religion, NO B.S.
Gary Brantley
Addicted Member

Snoopy's gone

Post by Gary Brantley »

Well, I guess we all knew it could come to this. There he is, flat on his little back, blank eyes staring into the sky, all alone in an empty field...what an ignominious end for such an icon! Perhaps, the hard living, fast women, the celebrity and burnin' that candle with a blowtorch all came with this steep price. Alas, poor Snoopy. We won't see his like again, I'm afraid. :sad:

Stikpusher

Re: Snoopy's gone

Post by Stikpusher »

He's not dead, he's resting.
"Surely I have made my meaning plain? I intend to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I have deprived your ship of power, and when I swing 'round, I intend to deprive you of your life."

FLSM
BlackSheep214
Elite Member

Post by BlackSheep214 »

Gone? Nope. Resting or sunbathing.
“Who controls the skies, controls the fate of this Earth”

Author unknown- 352nd Fighter Group, Blue-Nosed Bastards of Bodney

“Send one plane it’s a sortie; send two planes it’s a flight; send four planes it’s a test of airpower. - Richard Kohn
Gary Brantley
Addicted Member

Post by Gary Brantley »

Oh, how I wish that were true. Sadly, one week later, his little body still lay there, bleaching in the sun as the grass grows over him. I think it's safe to say, ol' Snoopy won't be down for breakfast. :sad: :whistle:

Glamdring
Advanced Member

Post by Glamdring »

The Bloody Red Baron must have finally caught him, no Christmas bells in July...
aka Robert

"I can't get ahead no matter how hard I try, I'm gettin' really good at barely gettin' by"
Medicman71
Elite Member

Post by Medicman71 »

Why did no one help him? He could have been saved.
Mike

Sponsored by Boeing, Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman, Saab, BAE, and Dassault
Gary Brantley
Addicted Member

Post by Gary Brantley »

The Red Baron, or agents working on his behalf, may have been involved, if indeed, foul play was to blame. Many locals suspect death by misadventure as Snoopy was known to live a dangerously "exotic" lifestyle. :whistle:

Mike, that's a good question. Here, we can see that either he was just outside Snoop Manor's safe fencing, or had escaped from the nearby security facility, whose outer perimeter can be easily seen. Either way, he was in plain sight of the roadway for days and might could've been saved. Perhaps, we can consider a conspiracy here. :hmm:

Return to “Free Discussion”