Modeling Podcasts

Talk about anything modeling: kits, tools, paint, etc...
Stuart
Elite Member

Re: Modeling Podcasts

Post by Stuart »

Well done Mike - that's cool.

For me I tend to listen to 'The Interesting Modelling Company'' on youtube, and occasionally the 'Just Making Conversation' podcast, although the latter not for a while.
Stuart Templeton 'I may not be good but I'm slow...'

My blog: https://stuartsscalemodels.blogspot.com/
Medicman71
Elite Member

Post by Medicman71 »

I listen to like 6-8 different ones. They're great to listen to going to work and home and at the bench.
Mike

Sponsored by Boeing, Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman, Saab, BAE, and Dassault
Duke Maddog
Elite Member

Post by Duke Maddog »

Mike, that is awesome that they mentioned you! Looks like the podcasters have come into their own now at Nationals and other events. Back when my armor was on display, no one came by to see it or comment about it on their podcasts, but hey, no worries. I was just thrilled to have it all out to see again! People's reactions and comments were simply icing on that cake!

Mike enjoy! Looking forward to someday meeting you in person at a Nationals!
The Duke
Virtuoso of Miniatures

"Do you know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I get and beat you with 'till you understand who's in ruttin' command!"
-Jayne Cobb, Firefly Episode 2 "The Train Job"

We are modelers - the same in spirit, in hunger to insanely buy newly released kits, hustlers in hiding our stash from our better halves and experts in using garbage as replacements for after-market parts.
Medicman71
Elite Member

Post by Medicman71 »

Well most (like 98% of them) are fairly new. There were only a few of them at Nationals this year. I know they will be at Madison next year in force. Two of the Podcasts are teaming up to to a D-day GB for display.

I really hope to meet more people from the forums at Nationals (if I can go again).
Mike

Sponsored by Boeing, Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman, Saab, BAE, and Dassault

Return to “Modeling Discussion”