Airfix 1/32 17 Pounder

Here is the place to show off the progress of your armor builds
LyleW
Admin

Re: Airfix 1/32 17 Pounder

Post by LyleW »

To make each build less crappy than the last one. Or, put another way, "Better than the last one, not as good as the next one!"..
speedgraflex

Post by speedgraflex »

Congratulations, bud! Your project looks incredible on the base! Also, a great nickname. I wasn’t sure if it was the angle or not. When you see the figure on the base, he looks great—again you brought this to life. Congratulations, Carlos!
Bruce / SPEEDGRAFLEX
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

Thanks Bruce. There should be something in his hand, I just don’t know what to put there. Some sort of tool would look better for the crew unlimbering the gun.

Lyle, that is too funny! Thanks!
"Surely I have made my meaning plain? I intend to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I have deprived your ship of power, and when I swing 'round, I intend to deprive you of your life."

FLSM
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

Here’s the “all done now” thread...

http://www.spamodeler.com/forum/viewtop ... =27&t=3832
"Surely I have made my meaning plain? I intend to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I have deprived your ship of power, and when I swing 'round, I intend to deprive you of your life."

FLSM
KennyX
Elite Member

Post by KennyX »

Carlos, you did a fantastic job on this. Very well-executed Black Basing, fantastic dry brushing, and I’m liking the work you did on your figures too. It’s excellent work!
Kenny X
Head Mother Trucker In-Charge @ Kenny X’s Reichs Winzigkleines Flugzeugewerks *and now* Airboat Records, too!
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

Thank you Kenny. Seeing your mastery of black basing technique, you’re kind words on this are high praise.

FLSM
jkim
Elite Member

Post by jkim »

Nice! Congrats on the award! The figures are coming along very nicely!
John aka JKim
-----------<><
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

Thank you John. The figure came out decent enough for a “rushed” job. Tried some new stuff that worked out right with him.

FLSM

Return to “Work In Progress: Armor”