1:48 Grumman F-14

Post your completed aircraft here.
Stikpusher

Re: 1:48 Grumman F-14

Post by Stikpusher »

portman wrote:Oh my that looks REALLY cool in that scheme!!! Really nice work CL.
:P1:

Another Beauty! And that is the Revellogram kit? :shoutout:
Do you have any feedback on that basic kit?
"Surely I have made my meaning plain? I intend to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I have deprived your ship of power, and when I swing 'round, I intend to deprive you of your life."

FLSM
Cherrylock
Addicted Member

Post by Cherrylock »

thanks mates

The Revell kit is old and not a good Monogram kit, the Cockpit is ok as most, but outside is real poor detailed and the fit is bad, after filler and grinding the front fuselage with all the panel lines is without any details, so if you engraving the front you will do it on the complete model...or buy a model with engraved panels, with the paint and wethering it workes, I think
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

I have a couple in my stash, the A and the D. So I was curious as to your impression of how they built up. Obviously you made it look great. But from test fitting, I suspected the rough time on the forward fuselage fit and lost detail in clean up.
"Surely I have made my meaning plain? I intend to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I have deprived your ship of power, and when I swing 'round, I intend to deprive you of your life."

FLSM

Return to “Completed Builds”