Sherman Firefly IC Hyrbrid Hull, 1/35 Dragon >NO PICS<

Here is the place to show of your finished armor products.
Stikpusher

Sherman Firefly IC Hyrbrid Hull, 1/35 Dragon >NO PICS<

Post by Stikpusher »

This is Dragon's older Imperial Series kit, built OOB. The TC figure is from Ultracast (a really nice figure), and markings are for the Irish Guards, Guards Armored Division late summer 1944.
"Surely I have made my meaning plain? I intend to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I have deprived your ship of power, and when I swing 'round, I intend to deprive you of your life."

FLSM
Bish
Master Member

Re: Sherman Firefly IC Hyrbrid Hull, 1/35 Dragon

Post by Bish »

Nice looking build, these old Dragon kits can be done up really nice, and you have done a good job with this one.
'I am a Norfolk man and i glory in being so'
On the bench: Revell 1/72nd Type VIIc U-Boat
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

Yes, I personally have no problems with older Dragon kits. As long as you test fit everything and dont take the directions as the last word on how to assemble the kit, you will do just fine building one. I'm glad that you like it Bish.
"Surely I have made my meaning plain? I intend to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I have deprived your ship of power, and when I swing 'round, I intend to deprive you of your life."

FLSM
Thomas_M
Admin

Post by Thomas_M »

One could have more problems with the newer Dragon kits. 3in1, etc. Nice to have a -zillion parts kit with 3 optional versions to be build. But what to do when the kits instructions don´t tell you what part to use for what version... :shock:

Return to “Completed Builds: Armor”