Great Wall Hobbies F-15C MSIP II - June Release

Talk about anything modeling: kits, tools, paint, etc...
DoogsATX
Advanced Member

Re: Great Wall Hobbies F-15C MSIP II - June Release

Post by DoogsATX »

JimD wrote:I hadn't checked them yet but I know they are usually the best price on kits. I'm probably $80 in love with the C...not a B/D though. I don't know if the Mig-29 is something I'm into for that either, but that just seems like a must have.
Agreed. I'll spend it for a definitive (for now) F-15C. I'd spend it for an F-15E, too, especially if Great Wall threw in ordnance. The missiles included with the Fulcrums are hands down the best injection missiles I've ever seen, and as good or better than most resin.

My desire for a -D is basically my desire for a -DJ in crazy Japanese aggressor markings...but I figure I can manage that with a Hasegawa kit.
AIRFIXER
Advanced Member

Re: Great Wall Hobbies F-15C MSIP II - June Release

Post by AIRFIXER »

Though it's positively one of my favourite airplanes, I have to shamefully confess that I'never built one in quarterscale. Mainly because of their lack of raunchiness. Way too clean for my share. <cough cough>

Anyway. it gotta build one. Need to close a yawnig gap in my collection. Subject-wise...
Actually, I wanted to purchase a Hasegawa Eagle, however, I'm eager to see the "experts'" verdict once the real kit once it will have been released.

Return to “Modeling Discussion”