Come on over for some fun!

Talk about what ever, NO Politics, NO Religion, NO B.S.
LyleW
Admin

Re: Come on over for some fun!

Post by LyleW »

Medicman71 wrote:I'm already drinking beer today.
Well, rats! :nono:
To make each build less crappy than the last one. Or, put another way, "Better than the last one, not as good as the next one!"..
Jeeves
Master Member

Post by Jeeves »

Huge bourbon drinker myself as well...love Blanton's and Buffalo Trace...
Mike
LyleW
Admin

Post by LyleW »

Come on down!
To make each build less crappy than the last one. Or, put another way, "Better than the last one, not as good as the next one!"..
Duke Maddog
Elite Member

Post by Duke Maddog »

I also would be thrilled to come down. Love all those drinks listed... even the coffee. :bag:

Keep us posted on what is wrong.
The Duke
Virtuoso of Miniatures

"Do you know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I get and beat you with 'till you understand who's in ruttin' command!"
-Jayne Cobb, Firefly Episode 2 "The Train Job"

We are modelers - the same in spirit, in hunger to insanely buy newly released kits, hustlers in hiding our stash from our better halves and experts in using garbage as replacements for after-market parts.
LyleW
Admin

Post by LyleW »

C’mon down...over, Mark! I feel a party coming on. I’ll buy the based-based, artificial soy latte vegetable protein alternative steaks! Yum....
LyleW
Admin

Post by LyleW »

First estimate. From $900.00 to $1,200.00. I give it two ”BOINGS”
Duke Maddog
Elite Member

Post by Duke Maddog »

LyleW wrote:C’mon down...over, Mark! I feel a party coming on. I’ll buy the based-based, artificial soy latte vegetable protein alternative steaks! Yum....

Forget that! :nono: Only 100% pure Kentucky, Grade A USDA Select Beef! Otherwise, why bother?

Man, that is a large quote indeed. Then again, it is a plumbing issue! :headslap:
The Duke
Virtuoso of Miniatures

"Do you know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I get and beat you with 'till you understand who's in ruttin' command!"
-Jayne Cobb, Firefly Episode 2 "The Train Job"

We are modelers - the same in spirit, in hunger to insanely buy newly released kits, hustlers in hiding our stash from our better halves and experts in using garbage as replacements for after-market parts.
Floki
Elite Member

Post by Floki »

LyleW wrote:First estimate. From $900.00 to $1,200.00. I give it two ”BOINGS”
That's not to bad if they are digging up your entire line and replacing it. Patching it will probably be a bad idea since it could just bust farther down later. Around here the water company offers insurance on your water line on your side of the meter. Unfortunately my line is so old they won't cover it the house was built in 1895 not sure how old the water line is.
March as one, Don't look back
Odin's sons... Attack!
Unleash hell! Do not repent! Warfare grants us no lament
Let your weapons slash and tear This is no place for fear
Hold the lines! Move as one! In unity our victory's won
Our shields will form a mighty wall
United we shall never fall
LyleW
Admin

Post by LyleW »

Second quote was almost the same...within $50.00...not too surprising I guess. I’m sure they use the same job costing algorithms.

This is to dig up the leaking spot and fix it. Low end is if they do not have to put a new line through the wall. That depends on how close the leak is to the foundation.

The second guy mentioned that insurance. First we’ve heard of it.
scorpiomikey
Addicted Member

Post by scorpiomikey »

You get to have liquor store open? Weve already had one guy arrested because he was out driving and he wasnt going to the supermarket or the chemist.
They have locked us down HARD over here. Grounded by mum...i mean the prime minister lol.
You can learn all the math in the 'Verse, but you take a boat in the air that you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turning of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens. Makes her a home.

Return to “Free Discussion”