BlackSheep grounded

Talk about what ever, NO Politics, NO Religion, NO B.S.
Stuart
Elite Member

Re: BlackSheep grounded

Post by Stuart »

That's great news Tim - glad to hear you got it sorted so quickly.
Stuart Templeton 'I may not be good but I'm slow...'

My blog: https://stuartsscalemodels.blogspot.com/
mustang1989

Post by mustang1989 »

Glad to hear that the news was good Tom. I've been thinking about you over the course of the week and hoping (and praying) that all would be alright. I am (as I'm sure you are as well) looking forward to you being back at the bench. :shoutout: :shoutout: :shoutout: :shoutout: :shoutout:
midnightprowler
Addicted Member

Post by midnightprowler »

Good news indeed sir.
1 Corinthians 15:51-54
1 Thessalonians 4:13-18
Ask me about Speedway Decals.
Modelcrazy
Addicted Member

Post by Modelcrazy »

Sorry, late to the party. :bag:
Good to know your getting back on track. I would rather loose just about anything else but my sight, although I hear hearing is the worst, no pun intended. Eyes heal rather quickly so you should be good as rain soon.
Building a kit from your stash is like cutting the head off a Hydra, two more take it’s place.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_ ... obby+bench
BlackSheep214
Elite Member

Post by BlackSheep214 »

I called the nurse back because there ere 2 questions I had forgotten to ask before I left.

1 - could I use natural tear drops (Thera Tears) - answer was yes

2 - knowing the beating I got from my eye from laser surgery, how long will my eye clear up. I also told her I was still seeing residual floaters in my vision.
Answer to both is a week for the eye to clear up, 3 weeks for residual floaters to disappear on its own.

I’m still a bit achy in my eye and a bit blurry which I expected to be. Since I was able to work today, I wore my glasses while I’m on the road. Normally, I don’t wear them except for distances, watching tv or going to the movies. Still the floaters were not dark as I had been experiencing from the start. Annoying as hell though. Had to blink my right eye a few times to move them out of my vision the best I could.
“Who controls the skies, controls the fate of this Earth”

Author unknown- 352nd Fighter Group, Blue-Nosed Bastards of Bodney

“Send one plane it’s a sortie; send two planes it’s a flight; send four planes it’s a test of airpower. - Richard Kohn
Medicman71
Elite Member

Post by Medicman71 »

Man that's awesome news!!! Glad to hear that you're on the mend! :shoutout: :shoutout:
Mike

Sponsored by Boeing, Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman, Saab, BAE, and Dassault
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

Medicman71 wrote:Man that's awesome news!!! Glad to hear that you're on the mend! :shoutout: :shoutout:

:P1:
"Surely I have made my meaning plain? I intend to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I have deprived your ship of power, and when I swing 'round, I intend to deprive you of your life."

FLSM
Handiabled
Master Member

Post by Handiabled »

Scary ordeal! I'm glad you are on the mend!
Duke Maddog
Elite Member

Post by Duke Maddog »

I'm so thrilled to read this; Thank God for prayers answered! Hang in there and take care of that eye. We'll see you when you can see better.
The Duke
Virtuoso of Miniatures

"Do you know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I get and beat you with 'till you understand who's in ruttin' command!"
-Jayne Cobb, Firefly Episode 2 "The Train Job"

We are modelers - the same in spirit, in hunger to insanely buy newly released kits, hustlers in hiding our stash from our better halves and experts in using garbage as replacements for after-market parts.
BlackSheep214
Elite Member

Post by BlackSheep214 »

Time for an update from my follow-up eye doctor appointment. Despite of having my eyes "abused" once again, with pressure drops and dilating my right eye for pictures, everything went well. My vison was clearer than when all the crap started 3 weeks ago. Mentioned the doc of my concerns with clear floaters with halos. He told me I will always have floaters no matter what. He assured me they will clear up more over time. He did mention I could have them removed but I told him no but rather let it diminish on their own. He agreed that was the best course of action. I go back in 3 months.
“Who controls the skies, controls the fate of this Earth”

Author unknown- 352nd Fighter Group, Blue-Nosed Bastards of Bodney

“Send one plane it’s a sortie; send two planes it’s a flight; send four planes it’s a test of airpower. - Richard Kohn

Return to “Free Discussion”