The Funk continues

Talk about what ever, NO Politics, NO Religion, NO B.S.
Tojo72
Master Member

Re: The Funk continues

Post by Tojo72 »

Sorry so much is happening to you how about putting up no trespassing signs on your property line,I know here in NC if people disregard a no trespassing sign,they can be prosecuted,perhaps a Ring Camera to verify?
Glamdring
Advanced Member

Post by Glamdring »

I will try and hit you with some positive waves Lyle...surely they can't hurt.

I would see about looking for a way to get Toby booted from the board if possible. Gotta stomp out corruption where you can. Then once the line has been established officially, maybe a nice razor wire fence to mark it?
aka Robert

"I can't get ahead no matter how hard I try, I'm gettin' really good at barely gettin' by"
LyleW
Admin

Post by LyleW »

Thanks for the support. There are some good ideas here.
To make each build less crappy than the last one. Or, put another way, "Better than the last one, not as good as the next one!"..
Gary Brantley
Addicted Member

Post by Gary Brantley »

I'm sorry to hear of this latest problem, Lyle. Hang in there. There have been some good suggestions; I'm liking the razor wire idea, for one. :wink: That's probably better than digging a few "tiger pits' throughout the contested area. A whole lot less work, especially in this heat, and prolly mo' legal, as well. I believe I would start carrying that pistol in my ass pocket whenever dealing with your crazy neighbors. Erewhere you look, people goin' crazy in this heat!

How about a little levity? NSFW... :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6tKJvWWDP4

Return to “Free Discussion”