Some updates

Talk about what ever, NO Politics, NO Religion, NO B.S.
LyleW
Admin

Some updates

Post by LyleW »

Our grandson, Asher, has gotten home. Pretty major brain surgery. He went in the hospital on June 27th. Fifty-one days. The last couple of weeks or so were in-patient physical therapy. Still a lot of challenges to regain strength and some motor function. he was happy to see me, but when Maw-Maw came in the door, he literally tookk off running to her. Scared his mom to death. He had not done that before...and I don't think it was an "approved activity"!

Leaving the hospital

Home

And, the saga continues. I'll try to get a picture or two later today. Yesterday, after cutting their yard, the lawn guy "edged" a large line down the stakes and then went back over it with some sort of spray. I guess we'll see if the grass dies along that boundary. What a loser. OH, he is going to build a chicken coop and get some chickens and a few roosters. Putting it oalong the back corner of his lot...yes, the one on our line. That is allowed by the HOA and I don't really care what he does on his property.
To make each build less crappy than the last one. Or, put another way, "Better than the last one, not as good as the next one!"..
Stikpusher

Re: Some updates

Post by Stikpusher »

Great news Lyle! And the impulsive run to “maw-maw” is a good sign I’d say. It may have been a no no, but at least he has the strength and ability to do such things.
Best wishes to him for a speedy and full healing process.
"Surely I have made my meaning plain? I intend to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I have deprived your ship of power, and when I swing 'round, I intend to deprive you of your life."

FLSM
Tojo72
Master Member

Post by Tojo72 »

Good to get some good news Lyle :shoutout:
Gary Brantley
Addicted Member

Post by Gary Brantley »

I agree! This is good news. :shoutout: Thanks for updating us on his progress, Lyle.
midnightprowler
Addicted Member

Post by midnightprowler »

Gary Brantley wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2023 2:03 pm I agree! This is good news. :shoutout: Thanks for updating us on his progress, Lyle.
X2
1 Corinthians 15:51-54
1 Thessalonians 4:13-18
Ask me about Speedway Decals.
keavdog
Elite Member

Post by keavdog »

Great to hear the little fella is up and around.
Thanks,
John
BlackSheep214
Elite Member

Post by BlackSheep214 »

What great news on your grandson! He’s one happy boy to finally come home. Pictures shows it.

Chickens and roosters… my guess one rooster is gonna be the boss over the others. If one wanders to your yard and refuses to return is fair game. I see a chicken dinner in your future. Maybe house a couple foxes on your side of the corner out of spite. :whistle:
“Who controls the skies, controls the fate of this Earth”

Author unknown- 352nd Fighter Group, Blue-Nosed Bastards of Bodney

“Send one plane it’s a sortie; send two planes it’s a flight; send four planes it’s a test of airpower. - Richard Kohn
LyleW
Admin

Post by LyleW »

There have been coyotes in our area. Mostly on the backside of the subdivision.
To make each build less crappy than the last one. Or, put another way, "Better than the last one, not as good as the next one!"..
Gary Brantley
Addicted Member

Post by Gary Brantley »

Raccoons and possums wiped out my son's chicken flock and it didn't take long either. They will find your neighbor's chickens.
BlackSheep214
Elite Member

Post by BlackSheep214 »

LOL! How long will it take them to place the blame on Lyle for the missing eggs, chickens, & roosters? :hmm: :headslap:

Dumbasses....
“Who controls the skies, controls the fate of this Earth”

Author unknown- 352nd Fighter Group, Blue-Nosed Bastards of Bodney

“Send one plane it’s a sortie; send two planes it’s a flight; send four planes it’s a test of airpower. - Richard Kohn

Return to “Free Discussion”