Some updates

Talk about what ever, NO Politics, NO Religion, NO B.S.
Medicman71
Elite Member

Re: Some updates

Post by Medicman71 »

Great news Lyle!!
Mike

Sponsored by Boeing, Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman, Saab, BAE, and Dassault
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

BlackSheep214 wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2023 9:16 am LOL! How long will it take them to place the blame on Lyle for the missing eggs, chickens, & roosters? :hmm: :headslap:

Dumbasses....
I hacked into his security camera feed and found this photo of Lyle after visiting the chicken coop…

"Surely I have made my meaning plain? I intend to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I have deprived your ship of power, and when I swing 'round, I intend to deprive you of your life."

FLSM
Medicman71
Elite Member

Post by Medicman71 »

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Mike

Sponsored by Boeing, Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman, Saab, BAE, and Dassault
Gary Brantley
Addicted Member

Post by Gary Brantley »

Stikpusher wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2023 11:38 am
BlackSheep214 wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2023 9:16 am LOL! How long will it take them to place the blame on Lyle for the missing eggs, chickens, & roosters? :hmm: :headslap:

Dumbasses....
I hacked into his security camera feed and found this photo of Lyle after visiting the chicken coop…

:lol: That's him alright. Or is it his cousin Bruce? Looks sort of like him too! :grin:
BlackSheep214
Elite Member

Post by BlackSheep214 »

Medicman71 wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2023 1:35 pm :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:P1:
“Who controls the skies, controls the fate of this Earth”

Author unknown- 352nd Fighter Group, Blue-Nosed Bastards of Bodney

“Send one plane it’s a sortie; send two planes it’s a flight; send four planes it’s a test of airpower. - Richard Kohn
LyleW
Admin

Post by LyleW »

Except the coop hasn’t been started!
To make each build less crappy than the last one. Or, put another way, "Better than the last one, not as good as the next one!"..
Glamdring
Advanced Member

Post by Glamdring »

Yes, birds without a proper protective area in a rural area will be gone in very short order...with no trace other than some stray feathers. We used to have a number of roosters running around the barnyard. It is down to 2.

Lyle, I recall your property line dispute and the surveyor using GPS as their determining factor. I was talking to my friend the other day, who is the 3rd generation owner of his place, and has official records going back to the 1870s for his land. His neighbor had a survey done for some reason, and they marked a property line 10 feet onto his land while he was at work, also citing GPS as the data source.

There seems to be something fishy going on here in that the ones commissioning these surveys seem to be the ones getting favorable surveys....with GPS as the source.
aka Robert

"I can't get ahead no matter how hard I try, I'm gettin' really good at barely gettin' by"
LyleW
Admin

Post by LyleW »

I hope the predators are well fed! He is planning on some sort of coop. My guess is that if they want in badly enough, they will find a way.

The Google Earth map with the property lines is basically an app. Three realtors, the county clerks office and a property law office have all said what he is waving around is worthless. What is recorded at the clerk’s office is the legal record…like it or not.
To make each build less crappy than the last one. Or, put another way, "Better than the last one, not as good as the next one!"..

Return to “Free Discussion”