Re: One Weeker Tweaker Build

Post by BorgR3mc0 »

Or a nice 1/35 Dora rail cannon...
ImageImageImageImageImage
Adam
Advanced Member

Post by Adam »

Ok here is what I have come up with. I think the build should have both weekends to build your model. Here is my proposition. We start on Friday October 31st and we finish on midnight Sunday November 9th. That's 10 full days to build your model. What do you all think? Let's start picking our kits!
It's up to you how much money you want to spend and how many new words you want to create "correcting" something.
BorgR3mc0
Elite Member

Post by BorgR3mc0 »

Adam wrote:Ok here is what I have come up with. I think the build should have both weekends to build your model. Here is my proposition. We start on Friday October 31st and we finish on midnight Sunday November 9th. That's 10 full days to build your model. What do you all think? Let's start picking our kits!
Sound great. But I will be cautios and procure another Hobby Boss Easy kit for the occasion... I am such a slow builder.
ImageImageImageImageImage
CallSignOWL
Addicted Member

Post by CallSignOWL »

Adam wrote:Ok here is what I have come up with. I think the build should have both weekends to build your model. Here is my proposition. We start on Friday October 31st and we finish on midnight Sunday November 9th. That's 10 full days to build your model. What do you all think? Let's start picking our kits!

those with kids, younger siblings, or who live in popular neighborhoods probably wont be able to get much done on the 31st. You know, Halloween with its trick-or-treating and all.
Every take-off has a landing...some are just better than others
Adam
Advanced Member

Post by Adam »

JimD wrote:
CallSignOWL wrote:
those with kids, younger siblings, or who live in popular neighborhoods probably wont be able to get much done on the 31st. You know, Halloween with its trick-or-treating and all.
Hey now...even if I didn't have kids I'd be pretty busy that night...there's nothing wrong with a 34 year old man walking around the streets of his neighborhood in a costume...

...is there? :shocked:
Yeah Owl but it just seemed like a nice day to kick it off. Plus you'll still have the rest of the weekend.

Jim... no nothing wrong with that!
It's up to you how much money you want to spend and how many new words you want to create "correcting" something.
Adam
Advanced Member

Post by Adam »

Oh by the way should we just all post in this thread or start one or what?
LyleW
Admin

Post by LyleW »

I would think this thread could be used... And count me in.
To make each build less crappy than the last one. Or, put another way, "Better than the last one, not as good as the next one!"..
LyleW
Admin

Post by LyleW »

Okie Dokie.....Let's start gathering entries! I'm in with a 1/48 Monogram MiG 15 - an oldie to be sure. this will be, perhaps, my first Alclad experiment!

To make each build less crappy than the last one. Or, put another way, "Better than the last one, not as good as the next one!"..
Adam
Advanced Member

Post by Adam »

I am unsure. I just can't decide. I'll let you guys help. These are all 1/72.

Airfix Bf-109E

Airfix Spitfire Mk. II

Hobby Boss F-86F

Smer Tempest Mk. V

Italeri RF-84F

Airfix Whirlwind

PM Ta-183

What should I build? :stirpot:

Return to “Member Group Builds”