Rules, etc.....

Ceaser_Sa1ad
Master Member

Re: Rules, etc.....

Post by Ceaser_Sa1ad »

Not sure what else to say... buttttt:
"In this galaxy there's a mathematical probability of three million Earth type planets. And in all of the universe, three million million galaxies like this. And in all of that... and perhaps more... only one of each of us." - McCoy
Modelcrazy
Addicted Member

Post by Modelcrazy »

One more thing guys.
Let me know via message when your gift has been sent and whether it was sent via online store or sent from you, if it's wrapped inside a shipping box or not. That way your giftee will be on the lookout for it and know if he can open it or just stick it under the tree when it arrives.
Building a kit from your stash is like cutting the head off a Hydra, two more take it’s place.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_ ... obby+bench
Ceaser_Sa1ad
Master Member

Post by Ceaser_Sa1ad »

When your gift arrives, can you all let Modelcrazy know. Just so everything is kept track of and nothing goes walk about.
"In this galaxy there's a mathematical probability of three million Earth type planets. And in all of the universe, three million million galaxies like this. And in all of that... and perhaps more... only one of each of us." - McCoy
scorpiomikey
Addicted Member

Post by scorpiomikey »

Its sitting in my living room.
Staring at me.
Taunting me.
Begging me to open it.
I dont even have my tree up yet :lol:
You can learn all the math in the 'Verse, but you take a boat in the air that you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turning of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens. Makes her a home.
BlackSheep214
Elite Member

Post by BlackSheep214 »

ROFL!! Resistance is futile.... :giggles:
“Who controls the skies, controls the fate of this Earth”

Author unknown- 352nd Fighter Group, Blue-Nosed Bastards of Bodney

“Send one plane it’s a sortie; send two planes it’s a flight; send four planes it’s a test of airpower. - Richard Kohn
Duke Maddog
Elite Member

Post by Duke Maddog »

scorpiomikey wrote:Its sitting in my living room.
Staring at me.
Taunting me.
Begging me to open it.
I don't even have my tree up yet :lol:
:that:

It came some days ago.

I love the Santa Cats! What a scream!

Now that I got paid, I'll be sending out mine once I find a box for it.... :whiteflag:
The Duke
Virtuoso of Miniatures

"Do you know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I get and beat you with 'till you understand who's in ruttin' command!"
-Jayne Cobb, Firefly Episode 2 "The Train Job"

We are modelers - the same in spirit, in hunger to insanely buy newly released kits, hustlers in hiding our stash from our better halves and experts in using garbage as replacements for after-market parts.
Modelcrazy
Addicted Member

Post by Modelcrazy »

Yep, mine has been here for some time, It'll go under the tree once it's up. These SS gifts are always the only gift that's a surprise. I usually know what the rest are :whistle:
Building a kit from your stash is like cutting the head off a Hydra, two more take it’s place.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_ ... obby+bench
Glamdring
Advanced Member

Post by Glamdring »

I can confirm that Santa's present has arrived. Taunting me for 16 more days. :lol:
aka Robert

"I can't get ahead no matter how hard I try, I'm gettin' really good at barely gettin' by"
scorpiomikey
Addicted Member

Post by scorpiomikey »

3 more days! (For me :lol: )
You can learn all the math in the 'Verse, but you take a boat in the air that you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turning of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens. Makes her a home.
Stuart
Elite Member

Post by Stuart »

I'll be following along with interest to see what you guys get.

I know this isn't part of the GB, but to enter into the spirit of things I've ordered myself (okay, my Mother-in-law has) an Airfix 'mystery' box, which I'll open on xmas morning.
Stuart Templeton 'I may not be good but I'm slow...'

My blog: https://stuartsscalemodels.blogspot.com/

Return to “Secret Santa 2021”