KLP E-Book: Building the Revell Me 262B-1/U1 Nachtjäger

Talk about anything modeling: kits, tools, paint, etc...
Duke Maddog
Elite Member

Re: KLP E-Book: Building the Revell Me 262B-1/U1 Nachtjäger

Post by Duke Maddog »

Thanks Duke! I'm not sure about Master Modeler status... I think this was more a function of having an existing build that was clearly described and documented with good photos. At least, that is what I was told!
I don't know about that. Yes, you have excellent documentation, but I also do the same, albeit a little less since my work is so much smaller than yours. I do some pretty good documentation of things I've dine and steps I've taken to fix things and yet none of my work has ever been published like yours has. In my mind, that makes you Master Modeler!
The Duke
Virtuoso of Miniatures

"Do you know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I get and beat you with 'till you understand who's in ruttin' command!"
-Jayne Cobb, Firefly Episode 2 "The Train Job"

We are modelers - the same in spirit, in hunger to insanely buy newly released kits, hustlers in hiding our stash from our better halves and experts in using garbage as replacements for after-market parts.
mustang1989

Post by mustang1989 »

That's yours the whole way bud. You certainly deserved that. Well done John.......well done.
jkim
Elite Member

Post by jkim »

Stuart wrote:That's awesome John! :shoutout: :shoutout: :shoutout:

That was a fabulous build - it deserves it's own book.
Thanks a heap! Appreciate the kind words!

Duke Maddog wrote:I don't know about that. Yes, you have excellent documentation, but I also do the same, albeit a little less since my work is so much smaller than yours. I do some pretty good documentation of things I've dine and steps I've taken to fix things and yet none of my work has ever been published like yours has. In my mind, that makes you Master Modeler!
In any case, thank you so much for the nice words, Duke! I'm just an avid modeler like everyone else here!

mustang1989 wrote:That's yours the whole way bud. You certainly deserved that. Well done John.......well done.
Thanks! Now... how do I get motivated to start building again???
John aka JKim
-----------<><
jeaton01
Elite Member

Post by jeaton01 »

Well, you take one piece of plastic, and then you pick up another, and then you stick them together with some glue. Before you know it you are lost in the build again! There is no other path grasshoppa! Wax on, wax off! :lol:
My modelling website, with build logs.

http://goldeneramodel.com/mymodels/mymodels.html

Return to “Modeling Discussion”