My American X Allies Air Power

Show us where you work and what kits you have.
-Latest Acquisitions
Thomas_M
Admin

Re: My American X Allies Air Power

Post by Thomas_M »

You´re welcome, my friend! :tongue:

I won´t miss to have a daily look at my friend Adam´s site "The Modelling News"! Always honest reviews, and some great modeller´s building those kits!
speedgraflex

Post by speedgraflex »

Thomas,

Truly that was inspiration, and information... and what a resource. Thank you once again and my best wishes for a safe, productive week (hello to Heidi and Moritz too)!!!!
Bruce / SPEEDGRAFLEX
KennyX
Elite Member

Post by KennyX »

Thomas_M wrote:Kenny, nothing wrong about having a soft spot for the 109! I am very tempted to get Tamiya´s 1/48 kit, but so far could resist. Too many kit already in the stash, among them several 1/32 scale 109s...

Thomas,

Though I’m partial to Eduard, I really like Tamiya’s 1/48 Emil. It’s a good bet at &25 and change from Scale Hobbyist, and a great kit. I’ll be building that one for my next Emil. Soon as the PE stuff I ordered for it arrive.

I got a 1/32 Emil or two around here. Haven’t gone full-on with tackling one though. I started working on a Dragon 1/32 Emil but that mojo departed quickly. Not sure why. It happens. I’ll come back to it. I also have a nice Eduard 1/32 that I’m planning on building with the engine displayed. That’s for later on down the line.
Kenny X
Head Mother Trucker In-Charge @ Kenny X’s Reichs Winzigkleines Flugzeugewerks *and now* Airboat Records, too!
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

I have the 1/32 Matchbox Emil in my stash. It, and a few 1/48 kits are the oldest kits in my stash, since I got them for Christmas from my folks in 1983. I’ll get around to it one day when I have a place to call my own again and not a rental. I suppose that I have a sort of sentimental and emotional attachment to those kits, as they were the last model kits that I ever received as Christmas gifts from my parents or a blood relative. I’ve built a few of the batch, sold or gifted off the ones in the scales that I no longer build, and still have a handful left...
"Surely I have made my meaning plain? I intend to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I have deprived your ship of power, and when I swing 'round, I intend to deprive you of your life."

FLSM

Return to “Your Work Bench and Stash”