Banned again....

Talk about what ever, NO Politics, NO Religion, NO B.S.
BlackSheep214
Elite Member

Re: Banned again....

Post by BlackSheep214 »

Dare I say it? Liberals.... Far left liberals. :bag: :bag: :bag: :bag:
“Who controls the skies, controls the fate of this Earth”

Author unknown- 352nd Fighter Group, Blue-Nosed Bastards of Bodney

“Send one plane it’s a sortie; send two planes it’s a flight; send four planes it’s a test of airpower. - Richard Kohn
midnightprowler
Addicted Member

Post by midnightprowler »

Don't get me started, I don't want to get banned here. :giggles:
1 Corinthians 15:51-54
1 Thessalonians 4:13-18
Ask me about Speedway Decals.
LyleW
Admin

Post by LyleW »

Uh on.....Danger, danger Will Robinson!

Just keep it at about this level and we should be fine. I think a big majority agree with us, not them. Remember, them have to run a woke business. Have for years.
To make each build less crappy than the last one. Or, put another way, "Better than the last one, not as good as the next one!"..
BlackSheep214
Elite Member

Post by BlackSheep214 »

I never start any political discussion except in conversation with family. I respect views on both sides of the political spectrum and we all need to agree to disagree. Sadly, that's not the case anymore today.

“Send one plane it’s a sortie; send two planes it’s a flight; send four planes it’s a test of airpower. - Richard Kohn
Medicman71
Elite Member

Post by Medicman71 »

Wanna see me leave in a hurry? Start a political discussion. I got better things to do.
Mike

Sponsored by Boeing, Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman, Saab, BAE, and Dassault
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

Not to mention that this forum does have a “no politics rule. We can all believe whatever we want on here, but keep it to yourself on the open forum.

:ballbat: Don’t ask, don’t tell :tease:
"Surely I have made my meaning plain? I intend to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I have deprived your ship of power, and when I swing 'round, I intend to deprive you of your life."

FLSM
BlackSheep214
Elite Member

Post by BlackSheep214 »

That's the big difference between here and FSM. We're all mature enough to know not to start a political thread. GSM forum members will start one without knowing it and the flamewars starts. I've seen it happen far too often over at FSM.

Then again when you have snitches like GMorrison getting all offensive and playing "forum police" than posting any of his builds.

I can't stand the guy and I honestly believe he's the root of most members being banned or their posts being monitored.

Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

Yes, I called him out on that behavior last time he did that on a thread. Next thing ya know, the whole thread disappeared and the powers that be there suddenly declared any conversations regarding firearms would be banished.
I understand that he does not like firearms due to a relative being a shooting victim. That is his right. But he does not have the right to enforce his viewpoint upon others. And the bosses there action of suddenly creating a new rule due to one members sensitivities is wrong.
"Surely I have made my meaning plain? I intend to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I have deprived your ship of power, and when I swing 'round, I intend to deprive you of your life."

FLSM
Stuart
Elite Member

Post by Stuart »

I was a member of his modelling madness forum for a while - it was pretty unwelcoming place I have to say.

I think this is a pretty damn good forum - we're very good at self moderating.
Stuart Templeton 'I may not be good but I'm slow...'

My blog: https://stuartsscalemodels.blogspot.com/
tempestjohnny
Elite Member

Post by tempestjohnny »

Medicman71 wrote:Wanna see me leave in a hurry? Start a political discussion. I got better things to do.
I'll race ya :tease:

Return to “Free Discussion”