Coffee drinkers out there?

Talk about what ever, NO Politics, NO Religion, NO B.S.
Duke Maddog
Elite Member

Re: Coffee drinkers out there?

Post by Duke Maddog »

Wow, this has been an interesting and entertaining thread to read.

Speaking for myself, we have a Coffeemate drip machine. We used to use the Costco brand coffee; but switched to Folger's after it became cheaper than the Costco brand. On Sunday, we brew Jose's French Vanilla Bean that we get at Cosco and grind there.

I have a coffee mug that is one and a half times bigger than a standard coffee cup, so I drink the equivalent of three cups every morning. I have a rule not to drink after 1:30 PM myself. I add about a teaspoon of Truvia (stevia extract) for sweetness; and when we could afford it, I'd add French Vanilla creamer on occasion. Those days are gone. I won't touch decaf, it always has to be fully leaded for me. And yeah, steer very clear until I have my first cup; my wife used to all me "Oso" which is bear in Spanish because I would grunt and scowl like one just waking up from hibernation. God help the person who messed with me in the morning before my coffee... :ballbat:
The Duke
Virtuoso of Miniatures

"Do you know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I get and beat you with 'till you understand who's in ruttin' command!"
-Jayne Cobb, Firefly Episode 2 "The Train Job"

We are modelers - the same in spirit, in hunger to insanely buy newly released kits, hustlers in hiding our stash from our better halves and experts in using garbage as replacements for after-market parts.
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

"Surely I have made my meaning plain? I intend to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I have deprived your ship of power, and when I swing 'round, I intend to deprive you of your life."

FLSM
BlackSheep214
Elite Member

Post by BlackSheep214 »

LOLOL!
“Who controls the skies, controls the fate of this Earth”

Author unknown- 352nd Fighter Group, Blue-Nosed Bastards of Bodney

“Send one plane it’s a sortie; send two planes it’s a flight; send four planes it’s a test of airpower. - Richard Kohn

Return to “Free Discussion”