Pz.Kpfw .II Ausf. F, Pz. Rgt. 25, 7 Pz. Div., 1940-41.

Here is the place to show off the progress of your armor builds
KSaarni
Elite Member

Re: Pz.Kpfw .II Ausf. F, Pz. Rgt. 25, 7 Pz. Div., 1940-41.

Post by KSaarni »

Excellent work Bruce !

- Kari
---
On the bench:
Tamiya F-4B Phantom II 1/48
Kinetic F-16A (new tool) 1/48

https://www.facebook.com/GrundAsk-Scale ... 721218708/
mustang1989

Post by mustang1989 »

Coming along nicely on this one Bruce!! :shoutout: :shoutout:

I see you're going through the throws of color shades. Been there and done that many times. In the end it's all left up to personal interpretation. There are a million opinions out there on this and in the end the only one that really matters is our own. Build on my brutha.....I'll be tuned in.
speedgraflex

Post by speedgraflex »

KSaarni wrote:Excellent work Bruce !

- Kari
Kari! Thank you very much for following and commenting, your work always inspires me very much.
Bruce / SPEEDGRAFLEX
speedgraflex

Post by speedgraflex »

mustang1989 wrote:Coming along nicely on this one Bruce!! :shoutout: :shoutout:

I see you're going through the throws of color shades. Been there and done that many times. In the end it's all left up to personal interpretation. There are a million opinions out there on this and in the end the only one that really matters is our own. Build on my brutha.....I'll be tuned in.
Joe! Thank you for following and your comments. You are right about the opinions on what is what color out there, who makes the most accurate. Like many on the forum, I would swear by Model Master for integrity, consistency and ease of use. Although the Tamiya colors are growing on me I find myself thinking about Panzer Grey.

Bruce / SPEEDGRAFLEX
Duke Maddog
Elite Member

Post by Duke Maddog »

Bruce, this is more incredible work you're doing! I have been following along but not as much as I would if I got notification here. Having built this kit for a commission, I know how good it is. Still, your skills have made it come to life in ways mine hasn't. I know if you did that diorama, it would certainly match Shep Paine's skill, if not surpass it.

Bring it home Bruce!
The Duke
Virtuoso of Miniatures

"Do you know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I get and beat you with 'till you understand who's in ruttin' command!"
-Jayne Cobb, Firefly Episode 2 "The Train Job"

We are modelers - the same in spirit, in hunger to insanely buy newly released kits, hustlers in hiding our stash from our better halves and experts in using garbage as replacements for after-market parts.
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

Bruce, here’s a good shot of some German armor cleaned up and on parade after they fall of Poland. Take into account the lighting conditions, but I think that Tamiya Panzer Gray is a good match.

"Surely I have made my meaning plain? I intend to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I have deprived your ship of power, and when I swing 'round, I intend to deprive you of your life."

FLSM
speedgraflex

Post by speedgraflex »

Duke Maddog wrote:Bring it home Bruce!
Mark! You are too kind. When is this month’s Hobby Day? I’m hoping it’s the second weekend, so I can bring this and you can give me pointers.
Bruce / SPEEDGRAFLEX
speedgraflex

Post by speedgraflex »

Stikpusher wrote:Bruce, here’s a good shot of some German armor cleaned up and on parade after they fall of Poland. Take into account the lighting conditions, but I think that Tamiya Panzer Gray is a good match.

Carlos! Your research and interpretation skills are formidable. Thank you for taking the time to post these images. Truly. These are an incredible window back in time. An older era. A vanquished era. These are amazing propaganda shots.
Bruce / SPEEDGRAFLEX
speedgraflex

Post by speedgraflex »

Bruce / SPEEDGRAFLEX
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

Nice work on the lower hull closing up all of the motorization holes Bruce. Once it’s all painted up, it’ll look great!
"Surely I have made my meaning plain? I intend to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I have deprived your ship of power, and when I swing 'round, I intend to deprive you of your life."

FLSM

Return to “Work In Progress: Armor”