Academy 1/35 M151A1, 2nd ACR

Here is the place to show of your finished armor products.
Stikpusher

Re: Academy 1/35 M151A1, 2nd ACR

Post by Stikpusher »

Mark, you’re always welcome to crash at my place, as long as we have no other company that weekend. My wife is always good on feeding visiting house guests at least one meal :wink:

Dave Fredericks, Terry Huber, and a couple other OC guys I didn’t recognize or can’t remember their names were there (honestly I am truly terrible at remembering names). Plus some from Pendleton AMPS, and Craig Brewer with his usual sidekick were also in attendance. And of course Mark Glidden & Tony Alvarez have moved out here over the past couple of years and joined Phoenix IPMS.
"Surely I have made my meaning plain? I intend to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I have deprived your ship of power, and when I swing 'round, I intend to deprive you of your life."

FLSM
Duke Maddog
Elite Member

Post by Duke Maddog »

Good to know. I'm betting Mike Budzeika was also there; he and Mark Glidden were always together when Mark lived here.

Chis Brewer was there? Hmmm, how was his stock? At Las Vegas all he had were some really rough looking boxes!

Thank you for the invitation to crash at your place, if I can get a ride out there, I'll take you up on that; provided you have no other visitors of course. Maybe this coming year...
The Duke
Virtuoso of Miniatures

"Do you know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I get and beat you with 'till you understand who's in ruttin' command!"
-Jayne Cobb, Firefly Episode 2 "The Train Job"

We are modelers - the same in spirit, in hunger to insanely buy newly released kits, hustlers in hiding our stash from our better halves and experts in using garbage as replacements for after-market parts.
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

Sounds good Mark. I didn’t see Brewer at any of the vendor tables or rooms that I went thru, so I don’t know which one was his stock. He must have had another assistant, or what he had did not interest me and I kept on stepping…
"Surely I have made my meaning plain? I intend to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I have deprived your ship of power, and when I swing 'round, I intend to deprive you of your life."

FLSM
Duke Maddog
Elite Member

Post by Duke Maddog »

I don't blame you. Chris rarely has anything I want anymore so I do the same thing.
The Duke
Virtuoso of Miniatures

"Do you know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I get and beat you with 'till you understand who's in ruttin' command!"

We are modelers - the same in spirit, in hunger to insanely buy newly released kits, hustlers in hiding our stash from our better halves and experts in using garbage as replacements for after-market parts.
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

Well, you have built most everything in 1/72 currently available… :giggles: Especially any of the older kits that he tends to stock… :wink:

FLSM
Duke Maddog
Elite Member

Post by Duke Maddog »

This is true. He does have everything I've ever built in 1/72 scale. As for building almost everything currently available in 1/72 scale, well..... :bag:
The Duke
Virtuoso of Miniatures

Return to “Completed Builds: Armor”