New arrival from Revell on my porch.

Look here at SPAModeler kit previews and reviews!
Stikpusher

Re: New arrival from Revell on my porch.

Post by Stikpusher »

Yup, I did the original Revell 1/32 F-4E about 40 years ago. A very big beast indeed. I am looking forward to my Weasel kit. :dogwag:
"Surely I have made my meaning plain? I intend to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I have deprived your ship of power, and when I swing 'round, I intend to deprive you of your life."

FLSM
BorgR3mc0
Elite Member

Post by BorgR3mc0 »

Stikpusher wrote:Yup, I did the original Revell 1/32 F-4E about 40 years ago. A very big beast indeed. I am looking forward to my Weasel kit. :dogwag:
I just got the Revell 1/42 F-4F as a gift from a few friends. That beast is huge. I have not got a clue where to put it when I come around to building it.

ImageImageImageImageImage
CallSignOWL
Addicted Member

Post by CallSignOWL »

Stikpusher wrote:Yup, I did the original Revell 1/32 F-4E about 40 years ago. A very big beast indeed. I am looking forward to my Weasel kit. :dogwag:

I built that kit a long time ago too (not as long ago as you did, but...)

yeah....good thing DAD loves whatever his little girl builds for him! :bag:
Every take-off has a landing...some are just better than others
BlackSheep214
Elite Member

Post by BlackSheep214 »

BorgR3mc0 wrote:
I just got the Revell 1/42 F-4F as a gift from a few friends. That beast is huge. I have not got a clue where to put it when I come around to building it.

Wow! Me likey the color scheme! Me want one! What are the dimensions on that kit? That's got to be huge when completed.
“Who controls the skies, controls the fate of this Earth”

Author unknown- 352nd Fighter Group, Blue-Nosed Bastards of Bodney

“Send one plane it’s a sortie; send two planes it’s a flight; send four planes it’s a test of airpower. - Richard Kohn

Return to “Product Previews & Reviews”