Hasegawa Limited release - 8/24/2016

Look here at SPAModeler kit previews and reviews!
LyleW
Admin

Re: Hasegawa Limited release - 8/24/2016

Post by LyleW »

Duke Maddog wrote:I might be interested in the 1/72 scale A-10 Thunderbolt II expected in November. By that time I should have my other one done for sure. Besides; this would give me a chance to replace an A-10 I had stolen from a display case when I loaned it out for a 50th anniversary of the US Air Force display at a local college.
I'll see if it is still available. PM me you home address again, please.
To make each build less crappy than the last one. Or, put another way, "Better than the last one, not as good as the next one!"..
Thomas_M
Admin

Post by Thomas_M »

Just noticed that the Hasegawa 1/48 scale Dornier Do 215 is about twice the price of the Revell/ICM kit here in Germany. Maybe an indication why I cannot remember having bought a Hasegawa kit recently... :hmm:
Stikpusher

Post by Stikpusher »

Thomas_M wrote:Just noticed that the Hasegawa 1/48 scale Dornier Do 215 is about twice the price of the Revell/ICM kit here in Germany. Maybe an indication why I cannot remember having bought a Hasegawa kit recently... :hmm:
Aren't they the same molds?
"Surely I have made my meaning plain? I intend to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I have deprived your ship of power, and when I swing 'round, I intend to deprive you of your life."

FLSM
Thomas_M
Admin

Post by Thomas_M »

Haven´t seen the Hasegawa box so far, so I cannot say. But according to ScaleMates it is...
So, if I will get one I will for sure get the Revell Germany box, which comprises newly moulded flame holders that are missing in the original ICM kit. For the price asked by Hasegawa I could get two of Revell´s kits...

Return to “Product Previews & Reviews”